Flying Escapades..

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Today's history is like so screwed.. :(
Nvr study at all.. Gunning for literature.. Haishzz..
HELP!!!! MISS KOH!!!! ooops.. I meant MRS TENG!!!!
Anyway.. Got my nike thingy yesterday.. Its like a bag.. Goodie bag..
But yup.. Loads of stuff inside..
And I had to go back again when i reached Central to change my band..
To the red one.. The one that says I wanna complete it in under 50 mins.. Yup..
meaning I would be in the front of the line.. zzzz...
I would be confident if I was exactly in form like during will run..
But after 3 weeks of non running..
My stamina has taken a hit.. Die!!
I hope I can still sustain 10km under 50 mins.. :(
Yup.. Thats all.. Wonder how many ppl actually took the red band with me..
I mean the SRJCians.. hahaha.. okok.. go study le.. cheerios..

Another page
carved upon my life at
10:33:00 AM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.