Flying Escapades..

Sunday, September 7, 2008

366th post.. -.-
Had a nice time today.. Didn't study again.. Damn it..
Left house at 3.. passed by kovan at 3.15.. so near yet so far..
Anyway.. Went cut hair and waited nearly 2 hours before it was finally our turn..
Leo was complaining how gay it looked to see two guys sitting at the playground.. -.-
He also commented.. "Wa.. The auntie must love you man.. U shopped in there 3 times.."
He meant the provision shop auntie..
LOL!! We were so bored we even thought of cam-whoring while we took turns with the riding machine for kids.. -.-
Those 20cents or 50 cents one ride de.. -.-"..

Anyway.. leo cut even shorter.. And he was kinda upset that i didn't cut as short as i promised..
Zzzzz.. Cuz his is really really damn damn short..
I dun wan.. I army will be liddat le.. I want have something to style during prom..
Haishzzz.. He so fast already got prom date.. I dun even know whether i can ask now not..
If ask also dunno if can not..
Dun ask others ask le.. Also die.. Haishzz.. fucked up life man..
What to do.. What to do.. Dun ask? Ask? Dun ask? Ask?
Argghhh... No God damn advice will help.. haishzz...

So after that.. Went to my ah ma's house.. ate like a pig..
Curry was superb.. So was the pork chop.. LOL!! the one that i know how to cook.. >.<
I LOVE IT MAN!! hahahaha.. cut birthday cake and yeah.. go home le..
Got my sis a shoe bag.. Ask her exercise more.. healthy ma.. Yup..
This is about all.. Cheerios.. >.<

Another page
carved upon my life at
12:40:00 AM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.