
Monday, September 29, 2008
Crazy and unfruitful day..
Woke up hell early.. Ran with tim..
He is improving.. Well for his first two rounds at least..
He was relatively faster and shocked me..
Ran 2.4km and took to the toilet..
Bathed and parted at assembly..
Died-ed in GP.. So tired I fell asleep.. Miss phua will so kill me if she sees my essay.. -.-
Died-ed in Lit tutorial after break too.. Mind couldn't absorb anything at all..
And Econs was no better.. Same with the Econs remedial and extra supplementary lesson..
Just died.. Only absorbed a few things..
I wasn't even thinking.. Mind like blur blur..
Think about a random plethora of stuff.. Not emo..
Just stray off after listening to something in econs that reminded me of it.. >.<
Anyway, surprisingly.. I absorbed everything that Miss May Koh went thru..
Think cuz she was so informal and could retain my attention so yeah..
She's good.. >.<
Studied abit after that like at 6.20 after Econs..
Studied like one hour to 7.45 and couldn't stand studying cuz there were so many flying bugs..
Those that look like ants with wings.. Sianz.. Their mating season again..
SO many.. So irritating..
One even navigated and landed on my specs.. WA!!! so pro sia.. -.-
Bought bubble tea and headed home.. >.<
Just finished dinner and here I am..
Gonna sleep early so i can study tml..
Just an update so cheerios...
.
.
carved upon my life at 8:43:00 PM