Flying Escapades..

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Crush - David Archuleta

I hung up the phone tonight
Something happened for the first time deep inside
It was a rush, what a rush

'Cause the possibility
That you would ever feel the same way about me
It's just too much, just too much

Why do I keep running from the truth?
All I ever think about is you
You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized
And I've just got to know

Do you ever think when you're all alone
All that we can be, where this thing can go?
Am I crazy or falling in love?
Is it real or just another crush?

Do you catch a breath when I look at you?
Are you holding back like the way I do?
'Cause I'm trying and trying to walk away
But I know this crush ain't goin' away-ay-ay-ay-ayy
Goin' away-ay-ay-ay-ayy

Has it ever crossed your mind
When we're hanging, spending time girl, are we just friends?
Is there more, is there more?

See it's a chance we've gotta take
'Cause I believe that we can make this into something that will last
Last forever, forever

Do you ever think when you're all alone
All that we can be, where this thing can go?
Am I crazy or falling in love?
Is it real or just another crush?

Do you catch a breath when I look at you?
Are you holding back like the way I do?
'Cause I'm trying and trying to walk away
But I know this crush ain't goin' away-ay-ay-ay-ayy
Goin' away-ay-ay-ay-ayy

Why do I keep running from the truth?
All I ever think about is you
You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized
And I've just got to know

Do you ever think when you're all alone
All that we can be, where this thing can go?
Am I crazy or falling in love?
Is it real or just another crush?

Do you catch a breath when I look at you?
Are you holding back like the way I do?
'Cause I'm trying and trying to walk away
But I know this crush ain't goin' away-ay-ay-ay-ayy
This crush ain't goin' away-ay-ay-ay-ayy
Goin' away-ay-ay-ay-ayy
Goin' away-ay-ay-ay-ayy
Goin' away-ay-ay-ay-ayy


Super Nice song.. Speaks a thousand things.. In just these few words..
Heard it at pizza hut like a few weeks ago.. While prelims were still on and I was studying there with my frens..
Fell in love immediately.. hahaha.. WY can tell right.. >.< grand total of 15/60...
Cool huh.. if there are idiots out there who dunno what it means..
It means that I scored U for both my History and Econs..
And soon it shall be 15/80.. So I am screwed..
Add PW will be 23.75/90.. Can't even got private uni.. WTF..
Gotta buck up le.. Still emo about her.. Emo la.. Emo la..
Super angry with myself.. Already lost my promos and mids and common tests cuz i emo like WTF liddat..
And now As so bloody impt still emo.. But at least I dun emo that badly.. or as much..
I needa make sure I score well for my As..
Secure a future for myself..
If not.. No one will ever want me.. 50 days.. Can I make it when I am that that far behind..
I say.. U nvr know if U dun ever try..

This next 50 days onwards and the A levels days..
I everyday use com at most 15 mins.. Except weekend 30 mins.. To update blog more..
The rest will solely be for studying.. Yup..
No movies.. No outings.. Just study and study.. Airport.. School.. Macdonalds..
With exercise such as basketball every sunday if can.. and running every wednesday.. Yup..
I can make it.. And I will prove it to those ass out there who think I can't.. Just watch...

P.S. "There are things you can't say, because you really care for that someone." Saw this on my fren's blog.. It is soo true.. So true...

Another page
carved upon my life at
3:57:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.