Flying Escapades..

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Had an interesting day today..
Studied history for most of the time..
Library-ed from 12pm to 1.30pm.. And at 3.10pm.. to 6pm..
Ate at the fabulous place my fren intro-ed and went home..
Yup.. The CT period was quite ok la.. NS forum..
Some ppl came to talk to us about NS.. Like what was to be expected and all..
Something which I was always worrying about was touched on briefly..
Can say my worries was lessened.. but it is still there.. Cuz nothing is certain de..
The food looks nice.. Thinking of OCS-ing.. Meaning I need upgrade myself from PES C to B..
Dunno if it is worth it..
Cuz of the re-service being rather tough esp when I get old.. If i live that old..
And something else that Mr Tan mentioned..
Dunno la.. Will see whether I will make the change after As..
I also dun wan spend 24 months in there lor.. So suck..
Rather spend more time with ermmm... my frens...
Why need 24 months?
Not overweight, Passed Napfa with like quite high Gold.. So why?
Cuz I won't be taking IPPT which is an equivilant of Napfa..
Just without the sickening sit and reach..
And cuz of that.. I will be in there longer.. wth..

Bugger.. Someone ponned school today.. lol.. But i think is sick ba.. lol..
Anyway.. I gtg study for my history..
Wasted too much time in the library after 3 talking about someone..
Who is pissing me off.. Like real badly.. This girl and this guy..
Dun want say too much.. Just think that guy sucks..
He is an ass.. Dun like him.. Tolerated him and her for awhile le..
Even my fren agreed when I told him the situation..
Dun wanna mention names so yeah.. Not that dumb.. I shall go then..
CHEERIOS!!

Another page
carved upon my life at
8:00:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.