Flying Escapades..

Monday, September 22, 2008



Here is the video as promised.. :)
Its nice.. So enjoy.. yup..
Anyway, its Monday again..
GP lecture got screwed.. Didn't do outline..
Whatever.. Was super tired... Did an outline and half completed essay..
It was going well though..
Lit tutorial.. Econs tutorial..
Then Econs extra lecture and extra DRQ going thru..
And Home I am..
Finally Prom things are going on its way..
There will be a briefing tml after assembly.. So yup.. LT5 guys.. :)
List of things to do..
1. Change
2. Essay outlines for GP
3. Compehension for tuition..
4. History read up..
5. If got time, redo my GP essay today..
YUP!!

Anyway..
Have been thinking quite abit..
Just wanna say something which i think is very true..
Like something that I feel for and truly believe in..
"No man deserves a woman if he makes her feel insecure.."
And sadly I fall into that category..
And even then.. I have what they crudely call.. "No Balls.."(Pardon me..)
Dun wanna explain why for either..
At this point.. I am banning myself from all thoughts of having a gf until I change..
Several things that I wun disclose...
And until I have become a better person..
I won't ever think about telling someone I love her..
Yup..
Thats all..

Everytime i post.. I am determined to have to list down something i learnt..
And that starts today..
"Feeling down ain't the way to go.. Finding whats wrong and standing up to it then having the courage to make things right goes a long way..."

Another page
carved upon my life at
6:57:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.