Flying Escapades..

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Its been quite an enriching week thus far..
I realised I lost quite a great number of things..
Hp.. Specs case.. Stamina.. Now.. Even my shaver gone.. wtf man...
What kinda hell shit is this?
Its not like i anyhow put it.. kns..
This is so screwed up..
Anyway.. Nearly died today..
Ran 5 rounds i think or at least 4.. at most 6 rounds at the track..
Lane 8.. Quite a fast pace.. And I was already so tired..
I did stretching and then did stridings for 100m..
Cannot lose thomas la.. He too pro..
Wa.. Noob sia.. Do 5 times tired le.. Then piang another 4 times after resting for a little while..
Was so tired that after jogging super slowly for 2 rounds.. I stopped.. and rest for jogging for another 3 rounds..
Basketball with Zhao Yuan and company.. Sianz.. All 4 times they reshuffle team..
All 4 times i "helped" my team to lose.. did forfeit for final match somemore.. diao..
then talked with someone for awhile, sent her to bus stop and waited for bus, before heading home.. End....

Some personal stuff that I am going thru..
Dun feel like saying it..
Am not being emo.. Its just too personal..
This is regarding me and my character in question.. So yeah..
If u think i suck and should change.. Just tell me..
As long as i find it reasonably sound.. I will change for the better..
That's life ain't it?

Life in SR has been amazing..
I know that this last 5 and a half weeks.. If i dun make the best of it..
I will regret it.. So no matter no difficult it seems to be doing the ARTS combi..
I shall do it.. Even when I have never taken lit in my Os..
Even when I am more science savvy..
This is the challenge i took up.. I will do it well..
Spoke to someone and realised that though it is a challenge..
I haven't been up to task..
For sooo long..
Its time to step up and do the unthinkable..
To step up and show the world what it is all about..
This is it...

Another page
carved upon my life at
10:38:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.