
Saturday, September 27, 2008
LOL!! F1 just finished!!!
Hamilton finished second.. OMG!!
Massa first sia...
But Massa also zai.. Tml's race will be soo exciting..
Zzzzz.. Missed a few chances to get the tickets for there man.. -.-
Whatever.. Watch on tv nicer anyway.. Can watch the whole race in nice and comfy place..
Hahaha...
Went airport and studied quite abit..
Did Math, did econs, did Lit.. >.< Had quite abit of fun..
Ate popeye.. Thank God I wasn't last to reach.. >.<
Studied and studied.. Then went SK to meet Leo.. He late sia..
Then he bought a wallet somemore.. -.-
And that was when he deciding to buy present for fren.. -.-
About prom.. I dunno if I should be asking someone to be my prom date.. >.<
Should I? Should I? LOL!! Dun get wrong idea.. Am sticking to my stand a few posts before..
She's just cute.. >.<
I am seriously thinking.. Should I?!!!
Home liao then chiong F1.. okok.. Sleep liao.. Tml chiong ar!!!! >.<
carved upon my life at 10:50:00 PM