Flying Escapades..

Friday, September 12, 2008

Sianz... One week just passed le.. "A"s are nearing by a week..
Time spent in school was quite worth it.. Wasted five days le..
Not gonna waste one more day..

Anyway.. Went for "history concentration camp"..
Learnt quite abit.. The time is crucial cuz i always "Kai Qiao" and understand everything now..
Must perform the magic again.. Ate a superb lunch.. hahaha.. Malay stall de.. :)
Dinner is the same place.. hahaha.. super nice sia.. >.<
The rice and curry is like woooots.... HAHAHA!!
Then the walk home also just nice let me digest my food.. :)
Tml either airport or school study le..
Having breakfast with fren at 9am then see how ba.. Yup..

Was walking home when I saw this old man walking super awkwardly..
Seems like his legs kinda got problem.. Feel so sad for him..
Pray that he will be ok.. :(
Was smiling like crazy also while walking home..
Realised if i will myself to.. I can pretend to smile and be happy..
AND actually really feel happy about nothing at all..
The bouncy feeling.. So nice.. hahaha..
But then yeah la.. Was thinking of something which i would normally emo over..
So its like kinda pretending to smile... pretending to be happy..
Just blank blank blank... and smile smile smile..
"A"s so near le.. No time to waste.. Everything after "A"s...
That was what i promised didn't I?
How could I break it? I won't.. Especially not this promise...

And yeah.. That girl who i said got on my nerves..
She today still haven't settle whatever she needs to settle..
Sibei du lan.. So long ago can settle le still cannot.. Then this is the most impt part..
Without her.. We can't move on.. WTF man..
If we can't make it.. I swear it will be her fault..
And the school's.. Other groups all settle le.. Only ours.. So jialat can...
Whatever.. Go watch the 9pm show le.. Cheerios...

Edited.. Just an interesting video i saw last year.. Thought i did share it with u guys.. :)





That bugger pro guy actually rebuilt the beijing olympic village with 140k cards..
But the video dun show building process.. So i didn't embed.. Super cool right.. >.<
And yeah.. Been searching this song since i heard it a year ago..
In vain.. They claim its called "The Year" but i found nothing.. -.-

Another page
carved upon my life at
8:30:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.