Flying Escapades..

Friday, September 5, 2008

Today is like so so so so slack.. >.<
LOL!! I am moving to the beat of the song.. >.<
So nice.. >.<
Find out title le then post.. >.<

Hmmm.. Like I said.. Whole day super slack..
Finally got to watch movie..
Finally ppl ask me out to watch movie..
THX LEO!!! >.<
I LOVE YOU!! LOL!!
not gay hor.. brotherly love.. >.<
Whatever.. Played CS with Patson and Joel and his frens for lik 4 hours.. >.<
From 10.30 to 2.30.. Then went Plaza Singapura..
Met Leo and company at Pasta-Mania!!
LOL!! Walked around after that.. Walk Walk Walk till its 3.55..
About 40 mins.. Since I reached at 3. And we left Pasta-Mania about 10 mins later..
Part of the time was used to stand outside the cinema.. Waiting for it to start..

What movie did i catch then?! LOL!!
Dun ask me.. I am shocked that I actually agreed to watch a horror movie too.. zzzz...
The other two times i agreeed was cuz I didn't mind..
But I guess this two like so long nvr watch le.. So heck ba..
HAHAHA!! 4 BIA!! omg.. HELL scary at some point.. Zzzzz...
Had no bag, no one to lean on, and no jacket..
And i was juust wearing will run shirt and a pair of berms..
Zzzzz.. Really feel freaking exposed man.. >.<
Anyway.. Finished it.. hahahaha.. Achievement sia.. >.<
Kinda gory also.. urrgghhh...

OH!! took a pic with a female character btw.. She is my new gf.. >.<
LEO KISSED IT can.. zzzzzzzz... so irritating.. >.<
LOL!! all this holds.. If i am WALL.E..
hahahaha.. super funny.. I gonna post it once i get it..
Hate it when this kinda stuff happens.. Reminds me of my owning phone..
ARRGGHHH!! DAMN IT MAN!! I LOST IT!!!!!
haishzzz.. Everything in it is so precious.. How much more the phone?
Hmmm.. Anyway.. had great fun today.. Arcaded once before movie..
Awhile after movie.. And once more after dinner!!
WOOOTS!! Idled around.. Bought mac ice cream again and home i am!!
Met some SRJCians i know at PS.. lol..
YO DANNY!!! hahahaha..
poked that bugger.. wahahaha.. he so shocked sia.. lol..
Nvr knew singapore so small..
Just nice will see sia.. >.<

Anyway.. I promised someone to stop thinking.. Stop emo-ing..
U think i can make it? LOL!! this part shall be the last emo post in the whole blog..
Till As are over.. :)

Do you know what it feels like to want to see someone so badly.. But also at the same time, not see them at all?
Do you know what it feels like to see her and hope she notices u, but at the same time terrified she did spot u?
Do you know how it feels like to hope that each incoming sms was from her?
Do you know how it feels like when she replies?
Do you know how it feels like when she starts sms-ing you and starting a topic instead of just responding?
Do you know how it feels like to have an sms unreplied? Just like that..
Do you know how it feels like to wanna sms.. So So SO wanna just sms her but U can't, and u are afraid too.. Of the non-replies beating u down, of being thought a nuisance?
Do you know how it feels?
Do you know how hard it is to try and stop thinking.. just to bloody stop thinking when u can't?
Do you know how I feel?
Does anyone even understand me?
Does anyone even give a damn about me?
Do I even have a clique i can be part of?
Can i even have someone to love me back?
Am I that worthless? that useless?

Perhaps......

Another page
carved upon my life at
11:33:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.