
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Today totally wasted.. Nvr study..
Wake up eat with my grandma as usual..
Stayed there and watch "race kart" till 3pm..
Went to bugis to settle some stuff..
Saw lianne there.. hahaha.. She loooks quite diff out of uniform..
Oh well.. Took bus till my usual hangout for basketball..
Played quite ok today..
So funny lor..
Me and wei en one team..
Edwin and one quite zai stranger one team..
Then we losing 6 - 1..
We fought back.. I score 3 pointer a few times..
And the score was 6 - 6... >.<
But we made a mistake and they scored.. 7 - 6..
Awwww.. Hahaha..
After that 2 v 1 wei en..
Score is 15 - 10.. I scored like at least 10 man..
Insane accuracy for 3 pointer.. -.-
Super slack also.. thats why he can score 10.. >.<
Cuz unfair for him ma..
But I still very noob.. >.< Like in track..
The style i play in basketball in is insanely disadvantageous..
After that took bus home.. And tada.. am here watching F1..
Hamilton seems to be unable to get 1st as of now.. its 9.47..
LOL!! okok.. he's third.. Alonso is first..
He is good.. heh... Support him too..
Just that I favour hamilton more.. lol..
Gratz to ALONSO!!! And hahaha.. Ferrari cock up sia.. >.<
So many mistakes.. Oh well.. Stop for now..
Needa do my GP before i sleep..
Needa sleep early too..
tml reaching school early early to run!! >.<
JIAYOU!! and cheerios..
carved upon my life at 9:42:00 PM