
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Today was quite a downcast-ed day..
Just felt horrible..
Couldn't concentrate.. Fell sick.. Felt sick.. real sick..
Still pushed on.. Slept for like 2 hours on and off during 11.30 to 1.30..
What a pig... zzzzz.. But sleeping erases everything I am feeling..
Tsk.. not true if u know what i dreamt.. Went for CT..
Felt that the principal made a good point about giving back to the school..
The donation thing alone i donated like 60 bucks.. or is it 80..
He said.. "Don't spend 2 years in this school and leave just like that.. without emotions and attachment to this school.. That is not how you should live your life.."
Its so true..
I have already made the promise.. When I make it big one day... SRJC won't just receive the 10 dollars I have already pledged annually..
They will receive more than 10 dollars even monthly..
This is my promise.. And it shall happen..
Starting next year.. 120 dollars.. per year..
First pay from NS will be to school.. the 120 bucks.. :)
Love the fact that even when we leave SR we can still feel a part of it..
By being able to access the website and to be able to come down to join in the dinner with alumni.. :)
Yup.. :)
Anyway.. Went for consultation one hour after i was released from CT..
Had quite abit of achievements.. But like still not enuff..
See got ppl more than me.. zzzz.. Sianz sia...
Longer than me... Read papers in library and went talk to my frens for like 10 mins..
Super funny sia.. We talked about who will be good father..
Who will be what kinda mother.. Made me think of.....
Anyway.. Gp consultation..
Then Lit consultation...
Then dinner.. at this nice place lor.. hahaha...
Talked to my fren over dinner..
Realised something..
I made a mistake last night.. Whatever was the reason that made me the way i was last night was not even confirmed..
I dunno how to feel.. no chance?
Dunno.. But this song expresses everything.. Really..
"The Man who can't be moved"..
Those who want the lyrics to the song on link..
Titled "The Man who can't be moved"..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlR3aMRDick
Its here.. :)
Sorry for the fact that i can't show it here.. They disabled embedding..
The Man who can't be Moved
Going back to the corner where I first saw you,
Gonna camp in my sleeping bag I'm not gonna move,
Got some words on cardboard got your picture in my hand,
Saying if you see this girl can you tell her where I am,
Some try to hand me money they don't understand,
I'm not...broke I'm just a broken hearted man,
I know it makes no sense, but what else can I do,
How can I move on when I'm still in love with you...
Cos if one day you wake up and find that you're missing me,
And your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I can be,
Thinking maybe you'll come back here to the place that we'd meet,
And you'd see me waiting for you on the corner of the street.
So I'm not moving...
I'm not moving.
Policeman says son you can't stay here, <---- (policeman for me refers to advices i receive.. etc.)
I said there's someone I'm waiting for if it's a day, a month, a year,
Gotta stand my ground even if it rains or snows,
If she changes her mind this is the first place she will go.
Cos if one day you wake up and find that you're missing me,
And your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I can be,
Thinking maybe you'll come back here to the place that we'd meet,
And you'd see me waiting for you on the corner of the street.
So I'm not moving...
I'm not moving.
I'm not moving...
I'm not moving.
People talk about the guy
Who's waiting on a girl...
Oohoohwoo
There are no holes in his shoes
But a big hole in his world...
Hmmmm
and maybe I'll get famous as man who can't be moved,
And maybe you won't mean to but you'll see me on the news,
And you'll come running to the corner...
Cos you'll know it's just for you
I'm the man who can't be moved
I'm the man who can't be moved...
Cos if one day you wake up and find that you're missing me,
And your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I can be,
Thinking maybe you'll come back here to the place that we'd meet,
And you'd see me waiting for you on the corner of the street.
[Repeat in background]
So I'm not moving...
I'm not moving.
I'm not moving...
I'm not moving.
Going back to the corner where I first saw you,
Gonna camp in my sleeping bag not I'm not gonna move.
But yeah.. Look at how that guy sings the song..
Its just me.. I withdrew whatever i said yesterday after much deliberation..
Its her choice.. I will try my best.. but if someone else has gotten her heart..
That person damn well not let her be sad again.. Cuz I will be here..
Just like this song.. Just to her.. IF u are seeing this..
I remembered i sms something similar to what this song is saying..
Yeah... I realised that yesterday I kinda overwrote on some stuff..
Everything else holds.. the thing about me chionging for As..
Me being emo.. Still am.. But I only wanna erase the part about me giving up..
It will not happen.. Even whatever i blogged yesterday..
Today.. I just felt worse.. Just so much more in pain from loving her..
I dunno about this.. but which of u have ever felt the ache in your heart..
The longing and missing of something damn impt.. Its just there the whole day..
But just like this guy in the video who sings with so much emotion..
There stands me.. I can't sing well.. I dun look like a star..
But The emotions are real.. Thats all.. yeah..
Just saw a sentence yesterday..
Every woman wants to be the man's last woman..
Every man wants to be the woman's first man.. (So true.. esp so if u truly love the girl and want to be with her forever..)
carved upon my life at 8:43:00 PM