
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Today's gonna be a nice day.. Going to study at airport after this post..
http://kevan.org/johari?name=enthuemokid
I went to have a look at this.. Wa.. There are some stuff that are like...
I needa change man..
The link above are for those to describe..
So if u have the time.. Just go do lor.. >.<
Thx to those doing it in advance.. :)
Time's running fast and I am moving only ever so slowly..
Will I make it for As? Can I spend the next year in army?
What will happen? So many question marks..
I dun wanna retain..
Dun wanna waste another year..
Dun wanna let those ppl who have their trust in me be disappointed..
Dun wanna be a disappointment..
The teachers.. My relatives.. My frens.. Everyone else that I have promised to work hard..
I feel guilty.. But it's just so difficult sometimes to start moving..
So wide a content that u dunno where to start and how to start..
This is challenging..
Arts has always been challenging.. Esp Lit..
Ironically.. Only those subjects in the science stream, I have been able to do well without studying or practicing much..
That is my math for u.. Zzzzz... Shows alot huh.. Whatever man..
I can make it in arts.. just needa try abit harder.. Be different..
Having an additional tuition to boost my econs.. Its 150 bucks per hour man..
We divide among 3 ppl.. 50 bucks per hour.. Hope it helps.. And it starts tml..
At SK!!! -.-"..
That leaves only history un-tutored..
Just lag content and speed while writing.. Yup.. My pitfall that i needa address.. So JIAYOU!!
To Zhi Xian And all his frens too!!!! >.<
Ok... Gonna be late le..
Later late have to treat those buggers to popeye sia.. rawrrr..
I go first.. cheerios..
carved upon my life at 10:08:00 AM