
Monday, October 13, 2008
Gonna cut hair after more than 10 warnings from various teachers..
Mr Bernard Tan - 5 times..
Mr Goh Tong Wee - 2 times..
Miss Phua - 1 time..
Mrs Phay - 1 time..
Musical Dad and one of mahjong kaki - 1 time..
Still got others.. Cannot remember..
Charlotte even commented its takes effort to see if I guy or girl..
My back hair got that long meh.. Zzzzz...
So ma fan need go cut lor.. So far.. -.-"..
After math just now suppose to chiong tuition de..
Rain so big.. Then Leo late again.. omg.. I think I very early compared to him..
And I realised.. I not that late anymore.. >.<
Whatever.. Anyway.. Cancel tuition cuz too late and the teacher had something on after our slot..
Changed to Wednesday.. >.< 10am sia.. then 1pm exam..
12nn Must chiong back school.. -.-"... Whatever la.. heh..
Went arcarding again.. like omg.. now car is 600hp liao..
Still can't settle the stupid gearbox.. Not used to it..
And OMG OMG!! Leo and I accomplished something today.. >.<
Expert for daytona.. WOOOTS!!!! But I think cuz the machine there easier sia..
Zzzz.. The acceleration like hell faster..
And there were glitches that helped made driving sometimes abit easier..
Though there were bad parts too.. LOL!!
Went PS to meet up with Claudia and Aqidah.. to look for presents.. Walk until wanna die..
Cuz my leg cramp from perfectly executing the last turn at expert daytona..
Like tyco sia.. -.-"..
Cannot do liao.. Zzzzz.. Then still walk walk walk.. But saw loads of nice things.. >.<
Stupid quotes like, "If assholes can fly, it would be an airport here" appeared..
LOL!! Anyway.. Settled problem.. Got phone wrapped..
And wheee.. Go home..
Met this senior on the way who offered to lend history and econs notes..
People econs A.. Must borrow.. >.<
Studying history in NUS now.. Zai sia.. LOL!!
Alighted with Aqidah at Kovan.. Leo and Claud and Senior left at Serangoon..
Going cut hair after bathing.. Then Tau Huey!!! >.<
Best man.. hahaha.. Tml 5am.. Need wake up launch attack..
Wooots.. Then go school and study history..
Okok.. Tata for now.. Show u all this super cute video tml.. Stay tuned.. :) :)
太阳不会放弃天空
carved upon my life at 5:24:00 PM