
Friday, October 17, 2008
Graduation day....
The last day of school..
Nolstagia wells up as the teachers gave their inspirational speeches..
Especially that of Mr Raymond Andrews,
Talked about dreaming big..
How its about dreaming about who we want to be..
What we want in life.. Inspirational and philosophical..
I agree with him.. One of my fav teachers..
Self belief and perserverance..
Mr Tan Toh Hwee,
Another of my fav teachers..
Talked about how he draws inspiration from songs..
Totally agree.. Without song I will die..
Wonder how I will survive after 28th Jan..
Mr Salahuddin(really awesome speech..)
Talked about Liverpool and how they never gave up..
Used their Champion League's win over AC Milan as a illustration..
About how we must have self belief.. that we can do it..
And how we must perservere in whatever we are doing..
Believing in it and holding on..
TOTALLY agree.. Though i am not his student and he knows me not..
He rocks man.. FELLOW LIVERPOOL FAN!!! >.<
Oh yeah.. just to sidetrack.. When he say football club and then say he is liverpool fan..
If you heard a Whooping cry..
Its from me.. -.-"..
Paiseh.. Too happy.. >.<
Then if u hear YAY when he say steven gerrard score from outside the box..
Thats felicia for u..
We are two hardcore Liverpool fan..
I woots too.. But cannot win her.. -.-
Have been so ever since I was 6..
Yup.. 12 years.. heh...
Mr Goh Tong Hwee..
Talked about how he pushed on despite setbacks..
Admire him for it..
Thank God he sticked thru with us for Musical..
Mrs Soh.. (Level Head)
LIVERPOOL FAN TOOO!!!
WOOOOOTS!!!! >.<
She said something that is totally touching..
She said.. Just know this..
"You Will Never Walk Alone.."
WA.. Thats so sweet.. Liverpool rocks.. heh..
I got confession though..
I dun really hate Man Utd cuz they are rivals..
I hate them cuz they got a si ah gua in it..
Everytime fake fall down when got zero contact..
Want be ah gua come Singapore Geylang la..
Dun go into field and disgrace the ethics of football with your cowardly tactics..
If U still dunno who that is.. Forget it.. U dun watch football..
Other than that.. i think Rooney is cool.. Admire scholes and neville gary too..
Yeah.. I tell you ar.. If somehow the world went crazy and somehow that si ah gua join Liverpool..
I will petition with everyone around the world to kick him out man..
EVEN Man Utd Fans dulan his attitude.. Money face..
Anyway.. Went back and took a hell lot of pics..
Showed the class the real side of me.. Bonded with them more when I became less of a hermit..
Zzzz.. Shirlene and Aqidah know something super well..
Leo also.. OMG!! I think lionel was there too..
I am under their mercy... zzzzzzz.. Die.....
Collected report book..
Then since Nike Run photo shoot was postponed.. I went to RR for Miss Thiang's farewell party..
She sang and danced for us.. So pro lor..
She IMPROMPTU sia.. Still so freaking nice..
Leo agrees too.. >.<
Treat everyone to cupcakes somemore..
Gonna miss her like alot..
Miss everyone like alot..
Took photos like some hardcore camwhore..
Post them when I not lazy to download it from class photosite..
zzzz... They got alot le.. everytime also nvr download.. zzzzz..
Wa.. After that supposed to chiong for tuition since we have to be early to try and complete homework.. >.<
Then Leo and Joel freaking Pang seh sia..
I went locker put class jacket in first.. Then they went off!! OMG!!!
I called like dog liddat sia.. Then rain like siao..
Thought they wun so crazy run..
WA LAO!! then they really pang seh.. zzzzz...
Make me rush like idiot cuz I thought they waiting for me at gate.. zzzzz.. IDIOTS!!
U know the freaking OPPORTUNITY COST!?!! RAWRRR!!
It was freaking HUGE!!!!
Sprint down the road cuz got some J1s hogging the side..
Nearly fell sia.. So freaking no friction..
Reached the bus stop relatively..
RELATIVELY dry..
Yuhsuan and company was like.. Wa.. How come he so dry.. -.-
And I was already dripping wet.. Took 119 to seng kang..
Tuitioned.. Ate KFC and miraculously.. took 119 back again..
Like just nice it came.. >.<
And yup.. here I am.. after settling my tribalwars stuff that is.. HEH!!
Branson! PATSON!!!(before your suay-ed dec enlistment)
After As.. We go own the shit out of BATTLEFIELD!!! >.<
Heh.. Hopefully Diablo 3 is out by then too.. wahahaha...
High School Musical 3(Senior Year) is out on the 24th Oct too..
Freaking one week before As..
Mine starts on 31st.. zzzz...
NVM!! CHIONG STUDY!!! >.<
Tml going Airport at 7am.. Study till 12am ba.. >.<
All the way man.. Jiayou guys!!!
P.S. I know I still owe u 3 freaking funny youtube videos.. and more.. and also pics.. I will do them soon.. I promise...
carved upon my life at 8:30:00 PM