Flying Escapades..

Friday, October 31, 2008

History exam is in less than 4 hours from now..
I am veeery screwed.. Studying.. Or at least trying to..
Keeping this short and sweet so first thing's first..
My wordpress is currently linked at www.clearresolve.wordpress.com
They are mostly password protected posts.. So sms me or solve any hint I may have given..
Life has been rushed.. I think if I am gonna retain..
I am going all out everyday.. Of cause with some rest days to play basketball/soccer/track lor..
Haishzz.. Hope I won't retain man..
Everything bangs on today's paper.. The hardest and the earliest..
Sianz... Good luck to me..

再让我靠近你,轻轻对你说,当我所说我这次要你好好过,是真的,否则我这么肯放手~

Another page
carved upon my life at
3:55:00 AM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.