
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
I dun understand..
I never did.. Does a machavallian really exist in this world?
Are you like the joker in Batman?
Exist to just create destruction and hurt?
Why can't you just leave me alone when I wanna keep my private stuff to myself..
I told you.. I am not gonna tell u because we are not close frens..
Doesn't that tell u that there is a level of distrust?
Doesn't that tell u that I must have remembered the past incident and what other ppl tell me?
Why can't u just maintain this friendship by respecting me?!
Why do you have to go around asking when ppl's birthday are?
Why do you even have to approach the girl whom I was coincidentally studying with and ask what her birthday is?
And you even did it rudely.. She said, " 31st....."
And you just cut her off.. saying.. " ok.. not you.. nvm.."
You don't even know her..
And why do u have have to engage my close fren to ask him and get him to tell u its a J2 from science stream?
Why do you have to ask another friend from science stream to check everyone's birthday on facebook?!
Can't you see I am already down and out? Can't you see that I just wanna be left alone?
Can't you just leave me alone?
Why do you have to bring down someone who is already so low?
Why do you have to make it hard for me to just stand up?
Will you only be happy just to find out if she is chio and who she is, just to see me broken and snuffed out?
What's your problem.. Me standing there smiling and acting like its some kinda not so serious stuff while asking u to stop it doesn't mean that it means nothing..
It only means I am trying my best to be nice and polite and not blow my top like I normally would..
It isn't nothing.. It is everything.. Why can't you just concentrate on your gf.. And not intrude into other ppl's stuff?
I said no.. I said no.. I said no.. I SAID NO!!!!! And all you had to do was to continue asking and asking and asking and asking..
Ignoring my requests and making me feel helpless against your onslaught, your quest to cripple me..
Can't you see? I am already broken?
Why can't you just wake up and stop seeing the world in your selfish eyes?
carved upon my life at 9:43:00 AM