Flying Escapades..

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I just got the information about my NS enrolment date...
When I first got the date.. My reaction was heng.. Not that early.. Not that late..
I talked for like 5 mins.. And hung up the phone..
The date made me feel like I had known it all along..
I thought for awhile, Then I realised why..

I am to become an army man/lose my freedom for two bloody years on the 28th of January..
10.30am.. Pulau Tekong.. Its like OMGosh.. Start feeling scared le... zzzz...
And if I am not wrong.. that day is the freaking third day of Lunar New Year..
Man.. I dunno what to say.. A million things are running through my mind now..
Am currently out of words.. Letting everything run thru my brain..
Guesss I will blog again when I am done... being shocked..

The red marks have dual significance now.. ironically..

Another page
carved upon my life at
8:10:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.