Flying Escapades..

Monday, October 27, 2008

I will be setting up wordpress seeing how convenient it is to prevent ppl from reading certain posts with passwords..
Will be setting it up tml i guess..
The hint for the first password that I am going to put...
The official timing for my 100m sprint..
for eg.. if it is 21.58.. then the pass will be 2158.. Yup..

Tuitioned and then BBQ-ed at fren's house today..
Anyway.. I think I may retain purposely.. To get straight As next year..
I wanna be lawyer you see..
Plus history's on friday and I haven't studied.. WTF!!
Will still try my best though..
Okok.. Gtg sleep and wake up early to study!! Cheers...

Another page
carved upon my life at
11:41:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.