Flying Escapades..

Friday, October 24, 2008

Just came to blog a little about this feeling that I am having now..
I dunnno how to describe it..
Imagine feeling a sense of loss and in the course of it sadness..
And yet at the same time, happy too.. Just happy because of something..
I am like that now..
This mixture of opposing emotions seem to be confusing and impossible..
And yet.. It is possible.. Some ppl will know what I mean..
And why I am feeling this way.. But none of the ppl who knows read my blog..
So that equates to no one knowing..
Oh well..

Have been stuffing myself with tuition recently..
Like really really alot..
One week at least have twice of the same tuition..
This week.. 3 GP/Lit tuition.. supposed to have 4 times of econs.. now slashed to 2..
Just had one just now.. Another one on Sunday..
Man.. If only we had started this earlier.. Then As would be nothing..
Econs have become easy under the tutoring of this brillant econs tutor we have..
Micro was once my greatest nemesis..
Now.. It is one of my greatest friend..
Along with macro.. I know what is needed.. What to write and how to approach even Market Structure Questions..
I remember feeling crazy over the graphs..
And yet.. I can draw and understand it perfectly well..
Manipulating it to any form I wanna show.. Cool man..
Its the time of accelerated enlightenment again..
Like during my O levels'.. during the last week of lessons..
Everything just made sense suddenly and I couldn't understand instead..
How everything didn't make sense at first..
Dunno what the hell am I..
Only understand things when I am so near the exams..
If my whole life is gonna be liddat.. I think I did probably die of heart attack first.. -.-

Life never fails to make fun of me..
Even yesterday's tuition and my teacher gave me a fact which can be used in the argument against capital punishment.. etc..
It was about this guy.. Who was sentenced to death because he was alledged to have help in the murder of a policeman.. He was 19.. And know the date which happened? the only date given..
It was 28th January 1953.. I was like stunned.. LIKE WTF?!
Within 1 week plus.. I see this freaking date twice.. And both are like unique cuz its not like I asked for that date to appear..
there are 365 and 1/4 freaking days in a year..
The probability of it coming out is 1/365.. Seriously man...
Life is mocking me.. I dunno what the hell I have done to deserved this kinda shit..
Oh well.. What to do? Face up to it lor..

The red marks.. I know not what to say..
Just shake my head and continue the day..

Another page
carved upon my life at
6:14:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.