Flying Escapades..

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Just finished watching Money Not Enough 2..
Super touching.. I dunno what to say of it.. Cried.. Really cried at 2 parts..
One of them was really just crying and crying and crying.. Emotions poured out and somehow it does make me feel better inside..
Had strong feelings against some of the personas in the movie..
Swear never to be like them..
Though its just a movie..
The 3rd brother's way of treating his wife really irks me..
I swear never to become like that.. And the second brother's wife..
Really sucks.. Kp here kp there.. Cannot stand..
And how the hell can she allow the mother to sleep outside toilet?
Thank God its just a movie.. I still have to remind myself of that..
Its just so real.. Reminds me of my Grandma and how sometimes all of us may be caught up with stuff..
My uncles and aunties.. Sometimes also break her heart..
Even myself.. I get impatient with her at times.. Realises it before and want to change..
But sometimes so engrossed in the TV I lose my patience..
This movie teaches me alot.. All personal thoughts.. Very personal..
What was worse was something happened right in the middle of the movie..
Make me less stable emotionally.. Like add to the feelings..
Dun want elaborate la.. I will change things.. I will..
And I wanna start by studying..
I know nothing about some other thing that is bothering me..
It seriously pains.. But I mustn't let it distract me..
Though I am still crazy over her.. I can't let it affect my studies..
I have thought and thought.. Sometimes ppl think Cold War is nothing..
Dao each other is just so simple..
In truth, it isn't.. There are just multitudes and multitudes of emotions being kept down..
There are just millions and millions of things I wanna say..
But I held back.. I just bit hard and held back..
I have learnt that in letting go.. I am loving her..
What have I done for her, other than give her insecurities?
What have I done for her, other than being a pain in the ass?
Chance or no chance.. It doesn't change a thing..
The feeling never changes.. It doesn't..
Perhaps when the "war" is over.. We did sit down and laugh..
Perhaps we did move on in life.. And we might forget one another..
Or so one might think.. Only I know.. That no matter how much I live in pretense..
The truth is that the "Out of sight, Out of mind" mentality ain't working..
Even if we did move on with life.. I the army.. U the university..
And we just become part of a dot in the 5 million strong population to one another..
I know.. That, that dot is more special than any other dots..
That dot is her...
Perhaps one might say we were not meant to be..
Perhaps Perhaps Perhaps..
A million of possibilities.. Yet I only want and only need one..
I am not emo-ing.. Just thinking..
A man trying to accept whateve comes.. And yet fighting hard..
Not willing to bow down and give up..
Becoming a better person starts right there..
Getting the As is just part of it.. Making me a better person..
Getting the As would prove lots of things..
3 weeks left.. Who's gonna stop me?
Who's gonna come and stop me?

P.S. This is one of the truest post in my whole blog.. I have chosen to type it out in the public space so that people might know me better.. Please have respect for it and not spread rumors of any sort around.. I sincerely sincerely thank you from the bottom of my heart for the respect you are giving me.. Thank you...

Another page
carved upon my life at
9:55:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.