Flying Escapades..

Monday, October 6, 2008

lol.. MY 401st post.. >.<

Shall talk about yesterday..
Like I said.. I went for the motorshow.. Took quite abit of pics..
With my frens' phone.. Dun remind me about my phone.. zzzz... 5 Mega-pixel.. Haishzz...
Oh well.. There are 4 cars there I like alot..
The roadsterZ.. The skyline think dunno what 5.. WA!! nice sia..
Then the ferrari.. Woots took the horse.. And of cuz the Gallardo Lamborghini..
Wooots.. Hahaha.. Quite fun.. Went up a bus and sat at the driver seat..
Quite fat and big ba.. Then got the switch for door open and close..
Like so coool sia..
Esp when u get to turn the steering wheel so big one.. Like the bus driver always turn.. >.<

Wanted to watch the stunt show.. Stupid la.. Need band..
We paid freaking 8 bucks and the asshole never give us.. KNS!!
So nevermind lor.. Go around sit in some nice cars.. I remember I sit in one..
Pretending to drive.. As in like accelerate, brake and try gear.. See how driving will be like..
Then Zhen Wen and Wei En who were in another car joined me.. >.<
Somehow.. This super super cute boy came.. Name is called Ethan..
Zhen Wen say.. "Come come sit with us..
Then the mum say.. "Go sit with Kor Kor, Jie Jie"
Then that super cute boy came up in the back seat.. Since Wei En was in front..
Zhen Wen was like at the back with him..
She ask.. "Where you want go? Tell him.." She point at me.. -.-
Then omg.. The super cute boy shout out.. "UNCLE UNCLE!! I want go AUSTRALIA!!!"
WA!! All of us laugh until siao.. The boy still like soo innocent.. >.<
Still keep calling me uncle..
After talking to him for awhile.. He went to another car and want drive.. lol..
Have fun with him, trying to help his dad take pics of him.. LOL!!
Then when he was about to leave.. Stupid Wei En say.. "Say bye bye to uncle.."
He said quite loudly.. "BYE BYE Uncle!! >.<

Super cute sia.. Sad that we nvr take photo with him.. Haishzz.. >.<
My kid next time confirm will be as cute as him man.. heh..
We walk to Ferrari section again and played quite a few times on the racing machine..
Super hard to manuevuer sia.. >.<
Play with this pro Ang Moh guy..
Wa lao.. He still use semi-pro mode.. Own the shit out of me.. zzzzzz...
Played a few times with Wei En And all only complete race like once out of 3..
But all I win.. >.< heh.. Tyco shit..
After that just go le lor..

Chiong down to Bishan for basketball..
Stupid Zhen Wen keep commenting..
When will we have "Da Sao".. -.-
Cuz Wei En is my Xiao Di.. Zzzz.. Zhen Wen his gf.. -.-
Anyway, Dun like that place.. Still prefer the Hougang Street 92 de..

Dunno why.. The board hell diff.. I throw same strength then the ball rebound so hard..
So many countless tries at 3 pointers and I score only like 3 times.. -.-
And 0 chops.. So diff compared to 1 week ago de sundays.. 80% of the time will in sia..
Play until pek chek.. Next week play at Hougang CC.. My house downstairs nia.. >.<
Play ABC after that.. I lose like shit sia.. Stay at 3rd spot for like more than 10 turns.. OMG!!
After that win Zhen Wen by 2 spots.. -.-
They all overtake me.. Cuz I was the first one to score the first hoop..
After we all took 4 to 5 turns.. >.<
Even Edwin who joined us for basketball got on fire and became super accurate.. -.-
Played match also.. Won.. like duh. Since the couple playing together..
I just use speed.. Keep miss miss miss until win lor.. -.-

Go home after eating.. Stayed up till I heard Liverpool win 3 - 2..
Kns.. Scare me like shit.. first half 2 - 0 down to Man City sia..
Slept at 12.30..
Woke up feeling super lethargic at 6.40.. -.-
Then today GP paper.. just keep sleeping..
Like in and out.. Do abit sleep.. Wake up.. Do abit.. Sleep.. Wake up..
My essay and compre also.. All weird weird de.. -.-
Sianz.. I didn't finish essay.. Still got 2 para..
Compre do till AQ only have 2 para.. zzzz..
Mind blank sia.. Cannot think plus slept too much..
Plus no time.. -.-

Go thru answer.. Think i owned for Vocab.. LOL!!
Thank God Mr Andrew Raymonds dun really know me..
If not sure kena called.. He looking so hard for ppl who he know..
And I first row.. -.-"..
LOL!! But then the answers he looking for I kinda can get it..
So even if kena call also nvm.. >.<
Oh well..
Chiong Econs with "Ter:)" in library..
Then Ryan joined us.. Super joker sia he..
We two keep joke joke joke until librarian came.. -.-
Then he did that stupid finger cramp thing.. That time do on bus..
Me and teresa already laugh like shit.. until my stomach cramp 2 days sia..
Cannot clench stomach muscle..
Then today again.. OMG!!! hahaha.. he say he kena curse by us..
Only come near us then got.. LOL!!
Then he cramp finish.. Teresa leg cramp..
They say.. Wa.. "Next one you le.." Meaning me.. -.-
I say yeah.. *pointing to my heart".. here cramp..
Then I did the heart attack action.. They laugh until siao.. -.-
In the end just nice managed to chiong finish my econs essay outline for tuition..

Chiong down to SK, fren's house and tuitioned about externalities today..
Wa lao.. 3 freaking pages.. LOL!! Market Failure.. Gonna have it on Sat again..
Hmmm.. Ate long john silver and headed home..
Stupid thing was.. 119 came.. then I realised.. Craps..
Ez-link no money..
So miss the bus lor..
80 came next.. but so many ppl and single deck.. I gave it a miss..
Met Daphne and Norman..
SO qiao sia.. Daphne got a twin in SR.. And she left for Poly..
Norman is senior.. From my last time church de.. Now in army sia..
Change alot.. I was like wa.. Both ex-SRJCians.. -.-
Talk talk talk until their bus came.. 87.. >.<
Then just went home lor.. >.<
YAY!! finished blogging.. Gonna bathe and sleepy sleepy sleep.. >.<

Cheerios world.. HEH!! LUCKS FOR PRELIMS!!!! 2 that is.. >.<
LETS ROCK AND ROLL!!!! into the "As" we all hope.. heh.. Till next time.. :)

Another page
carved upon my life at
8:15:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.