
Friday, October 3, 2008
Pardon me guys for this lack of posts.. >.<
Super busy lately.. -.-"..
Studying and tuition-ing like mad.. Got econs tuition too..
Learnt alot.. Daytona-ed till the machine spoilt..
Ouch.. Next time how daytona sia.. zzzzz....
School's been tiring.. Runs been tiring too.. zzzzzzz...
A's gonna start on 31st oct..
Can't stand the fact that we get to start As first and also get to end it last.. -.-
With the exception for those taking art.. Sianz can..
So today's like 3rd le.. Less than 28 days..
OMG! And I am not even ready.. Screwed is the word..
Chionging like nobody's business..
Sunday gonna basketball again..
Today didn't get to run cuz no company..
But oh well.. Ran yesterday and went to study till like near 11.. >.<
Reached home and like slept in 10 mins..
I am like so in love.. lol.. With sleeping.. >.<
Now break.. Most of cohort having H2 math lecture now..
Econs lecture in 40 mins.. Yup.. Gonna chiong homework le..
And oh yeah!! THE HISTORY DEPARTMENT ROCKS!!!
They made a song for us..
for us.. they are funny.. caring.. and all.. Just love them..
I mustn't fail As..
I cannot.. I wun.. It must be done..
carved upon my life at 10:42:00 AM