Flying Escapades..

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Saturday!! Hahaha.. Tuition at 1!!!
So what am i doing here?
Dun ask me.. Was so tempted to watch bleach older episode when Ichigo first used Bankai..
Lol.. Updated tribalwars and facebook..
I have been made co-leader in my tribe.. Which is like the top in the continent.. -.-
Learnt quite alot about managing through that game actually..
About how there must be a system to follow and how much chaos there will be if it is not followed..
Alot other stuff.. Quite interesting..
Facebook is just like mobwars.. -.-"..
Just keep increasing my city now.. earn more and more.. Got like 18 billions now..
Now very pro la.. Considering how I only earn 30million every 54 mins.. -.-
Have a mob size of 241.. which is super noob.. so yeah..

Then the friend for sale thing.. OMG lor..
I and Mr C. Chacko keep buying each other's pet.. -.-"..
I think I got more than 2 millions in both assets and liquidity..
And then there is Elven Blood.. Zzzzz.. Someone intro lor..
Then now I got one more thing to update.. -.-
Sianz... Have to go bathe soon if not sure late..
Friday's Lit was like errrr.... Cuz something quite embarrasing had to be mentioned..
Part of Plath's text la.. So yeah.. So omg sia.. -.-"..
But then Lit already super open and "liberal"..
Not very surprising.. Econs was great too.. last lecture..
Mr Tan was like near crying la.. His powerpoint slides also super encouraging..
Lol.. Irony though that in this last lecture, I was called by Mrs Sim.. -.-
Kena sabo sia.. Cleaning my specs then she call me..
She also called me during the first lecture this week sia.. -.-"...
Thank God I know what the answer is.. >.<
I was like so shocked that I forgot what she was asking.. zzzzzz...
Whew.. heh..

Anyway.. update more next time..
The following is a poem from my prelim papers..
For those who can interpret it correctly..
I can relate to it quite abit.. Not all.. But part of it..
So yeah... here goes...



AFTER MANY DAYS
D. H. Lawrence (1885 - 1930)
.
I wonder if with you, as it is with me,
If under your slipping words, that easily flow
About you as a garment, easily,
Your violent heart beats to and fro!
.
Long have I waited, never once confessed,
Even to myself, how bitter the separation;
Now, being come again, how make the best
Reparation?
.
If I could cast this clothing off from me,
If I could lift my naked self to you,
If only you would repulse me, a wound would be
Good; it would let the ache come through.
.
But that you hold me still so kindly cold
Aloof my floating heart will not allow;
Yea, but i loathe you that you should withhold
Your pleasure now.

Another page
carved upon my life at
11:09:00 AM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.