Flying Escapades..

Friday, October 31, 2008

Today's the first day of A levels..
Its like "omgwtfbbq".. lol.. Only ppl who hang out with me know what i mean.. >.<
Its k.. But today's history.. Is really a killer.. I died cause I couldn't understand the question..
Only after the paper did I realise what it means.. And my content for it is like 100%...
Have stats.. Have quotes even.. zzzz..
But didn't know what's it asking.. So nvr do..
And cuz I tried and felt I answered wrongly.. Which I did..
I tried the other question which I had not revised.. But at least can smoke some shit out..
But I was only left with 4 mins..
So all I wrote were 8 lines.. 4 topic sentences and 1 line of elaboration.. -.-"..
This is what I called 12.5% gone.. GG!!
Cannot go business or law le.. Kns.. Unless I purposely fail one subject other than math.. >.<
See how.. For now.. I am gonna chiong chiong and chiong.. :)

Life's stressed.. But one's gotta face up to it.. have my study plans all laid out..
And believe it anot..
I have half of seng kang laid out in my head..
After taking bus home so many times from compass point..
I did be dumb to not know.. >.<
Figured out the routes.. heh.. and where each road went..
Just cause I took either 80 or 119 home..
Then two diff roads.. meet again.. So trace in my head and formed the map.. >.<
The other half is not as clear.. Only got abit.. The one nearer to yio chu kang side.. Near my fren's house.. But oh well..
After As then explore..
OH!! Things to do after As..
1. Paintball gunfight..
2. Kayaking..
3. Overnight fishing..
4. Treetop Hike..
5. Night Cycling!!
6. Movie MARATHON!!!
7. Basketball..
8. Go try recreational rockclimbing also..
9. Phuket's boat ski thingy.. One on water.. one in air.. WOOTS!!
10. Send Lionel off on the 12th..
11. Musical Chalet!!!!!!! Hope it doesn't clash with my hols! PLEASE DUN!!!!
12. Finish the quiz thing sarah tagged me 2 weeks ago.. -.-"..
13. Battlefield with Patson and Branson..
14. Football Manager/Diablo III

Will think of more!! >.< CHEERS!!!

Another page
carved upon my life at
11:50:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.