Flying Escapades..

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Was broaching the subject of love with my fren..
Talked about how girls often are "Na Ren Bu Huai, Nui Ren Bu Ai.." and stuff..
Its true.. cuz somehow they feel more secure with these ppl who are more often than not..
Surrounded by gangster like friends..
The ideal situation of power in groups gives them reassurance too..
Does that mean guys should all become bad? I beg to differ..
I believe that guys can offer security beyond simplistic words and showoffs..
Will these gangster like bfs stick thru trouble? 99% of the time they won't..
They did be just afraid of someone who is more powerful than them and disappoint their gfs..
I am not gonna say how guys should then do stuff to give security..
Thats cuz, firstly.. I am not pro.. If I am.. I won't be in this situation I am in now..
Where the girl I like feels insecure..
Secondly.. U have to learn it yourself.. And truly understand and believe in it..
If not, it did be just a tool for u to make use of to get a girl..
Which is despicable.. Yup.. Its a self-journey..

Anyway.. Was pondering over the meaning of love..
Loving someone would in basic terms mean going through thick and thin together..
How easy it would be to say.. “Let's break" when u face a dead end..
But.. Every relationship has its downside..
The feelings will only grow stronger and the bond deeper if the couple goes through it together..
It allows them to know each other more.. To cherish each other more..
Love is not just about being happy.. Its about being sad too..
Its about everything.. What do I mean?
Love is about sharing life..
And life is everything.. Sorrow, anger, disappointment and confusion, etc etc...
How many ppl actually understand this?
Love is also in this sense, to protect your loved one from facing despair or sadness..
To shield her from being upset.. To tell her, you did be her shield no matter what happens..
To stand by her side no matter what happens..
Love is simple.. Love is about self-sacrifice..

Just a note for today.. Went back to school for nike-run photo shoot..
They didn't keep their promise.. Said instead of putting up in all the stores..
They just gonna have it at their running websites.. Oh well.. Better than nothing.. :)
Took millions of photo.. Like quite fun, esp when we supposed to do jumpshot..
Like only I enthu.. -.-".. The others like half-hearted jump.. >.<
But oh well.. Alvana was super funny.. Keep kena suan.. EVEN BY MR TENG!! Like omg!
Studied at airport.. Or at least tried to.. Think I should study alone..
If not can never study de.. -.-"..
Okok.. Stop blogging le.. Wanna ton the night to make up for my 3 hours lan-ning just now.. -.-"..
Cheerios world..

我可以痛了再痛

Another page
carved upon my life at
11:30:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.