Flying Escapades..

Monday, October 20, 2008

Woah.. Haven't been blogging for awhile I realised.. >.<
Sorry to those who visited on the weekends.. hahaha..
Oh well.. Have been super busy.. Both slacking and studying..
Firstly.. I still owe everyone the pics.. Ouch.. I will try do it in awhile..
Sat was airport studying.. Met Wei En and Zhen Wen at Dhoby..
Wanted arcade.. But in the end only watch ppl play..
Then head down to N&B to study.. No space so go mac..

Met Eunice, Yan Lin and Michelle.. All ex-zhss ppl..
All recognisable except for Yan Lin..
I still remember my fellow scout fren, Gary who was crazy over her..
She is someone I remember as one who is VERY VERY loud..
Talk like got loud hailer liddat..
Quite Kiddy..
Playful at times too..
oh.. She's quite pretty too.. >.<

When I saw her that day, I took 1 freaking hour before recognising her..
She has changed so much..
Doesn't talk as loud.. But still got her distinct voice..
Alot more matured..
Hell more demure..
So quiet and reserved kinda feeling..
I was kinda shocked to be honest..
She tao me somemore lor.. zzzz..
I still remember that time.. Gary was kinda following her home..
I was being an ass and called Yan Lin and told her.. (Since I dun approve of stalking until liddat)
She turned around, saw Gary and started running..
And you know what she shouted and shouted?
"ZHI XIAN ZHI XIAN!!! HELP!!" -.-"..
Omg.. I was like wtf?! Liddat scream I prepare dig grave first.. -.-
But oh well.. The stupid things in secondary school never fails to amaze me..
Perhaps I did meet some JC fren next time and blog about what stupid things I did in JC as well..

Anyway, studied hist.. Went home at 10pm and slept like a pig..
Then it was sunday..
Woke up and did Econs..
Met Wei En and Zhen Wen again at AMK..
Watched Max Payne..
Nice movie.. Kinda messy layout but yeah.. The effects are damn nice..
Daytona-ed twice while the lovebirds were arguing.. Zzzz..
Haishzzz.. Everytime argue until liddat just cuz she was dulan about how he will maxtune and waste money.. -.-
Then he dulan cuz she criticize him about being a retard for playing.. when he didn't even want to play..
Well.. at least they ironed it out on their walk to Yio Chu Kang.. from AMK.. -.-"..
Drizzling somemore..
The buggers love to make me worry.. From day 1.. zzzzz..
And keep making fun of me..
Say I am a girl until I get them a da sao..
I was like WHAT?!! what kinda logic sia..

Headed towards SK via bus 159.. Kinda long ride.. -.-"..
Got a wee bit "emo" on the journey.. but oh well..
Waited for Leo.. for like 40 mins..
Went Guardian and Watson and spend a total of 80 freaking bucks..
Wth man.. First time spend until liddat on myself.. -.-
Tuitioned till 10.30 and reached home at 11.30 via 119..
Yup.. Thats all ba.. Going for econs later.. at 10.15.. Hope I will learn something..
Videos in awhile.. >.<

Another page
carved upon my life at
8:33:00 AM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.