Flying Escapades..

Saturday, November 22, 2008

A's like FREAKING OVER!!!
I have been out the entire day after settling my class prom stuff.. HEH!!!

Chiong-ed down to FarEast with Patson and Aqidah..
Met some other frens there..
Walked around with them after Charlotte met up with my classmates..
Was freaking fun la.. hahaha.. Dun know how to say..
But we actually sat at some shop outside and eat some food bought from the supermarket..
Hahahaa..

After sending one for facial and the other on the bus..
I went back to meet my classmates who were supposedly at FarEast eating LJS..
Somehow.. They didn't eat there.. Were at Wisma Atria..
But I saw the pretty girl again.. hahaha.. At least not wasted.. >.<
Tml going again ohh.. LOL!!!
Anyway.. Had a faaaaaantastic time with Lionel, Claudia, Alvin and Shirlene..
What we did shall be for us to know.. :)
See no need to blog..
After sending Claudia to Mt. E.
I went home.. HAHAHA!!

Oh yeah.. ABOUT yesterday!!
It was one freaking day before my last lit paper..
Do u know where I was?!
I was at FarEast.. -.-".. Not cuz of what u think..
Its cuz I was summoned!! Like u know..
Ash Ketchum throw pokeball..
Screaming.. "I CHOOSE YOU! PIKACHU!!"
Friends throw their phone..
YELLING!! "I CHOOSE YOU!! CHOW ZHI XIAN!!"

Wa.. Everyone LOVES to call my surname..
But Oh well.. If it makes everyone happy.. Why not.. >.<
I BET SHIRLENE AND ALVIN WILL START USING IT!!!
And it all started with Felicia Lim.. Fellow LIVERPOOL!!!!! FAN.. >.<
Great.. Then even my Dad somehow everytime say.. "超厉害"
Cuz of whatever stuff I do..
Like giving directions or saying about some stuff..
I was like wa.. I got new name liao.. Chow Li Hai..
Cuz he keep saying.. Then we(parents & I) were joking..
CHANGE NAME!!! CHANGE NAME!!!! LOL!!
Oh well.. Anyway.. I even went to swensen till like 11.30 and caught the last few trains home.. WITHOUT STUDYING FOR LIT!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!
Not gonna talk about it..
Everything's up to God.. And fate..

Btw am going on holiday from 13th to 20th.. HEH!! PHUKET!!!
Pray I dun see dead hands.. >.<
But on a more serious note.. (just a wee bit more serious..)
I AM GOING BUNGIE JUMPING!!! WOOOOTS!!!!!
And Para-Sailing!!!
Some of my frens say.. Bungie Jumping dangerous.. Can die..
I was like.. Die la.. Its ok de man..
Heart attack, heart failure, rope break, spinal cord break..
If I am meant to die..
Fate shall bring it so..

Fate is everything.. I still remember..
Leaving it to fate to meet..
Leaving fate to settle EVERYTHING..
I fought against fate ferociously once.. I failed..
I resigned myself to it and surrender..
Now.. I must be happier.. Since Fate is in control..
Meaning.. I may die any moment.. hahaha.. its up to fate u see.. :)

I use to think fate is bullshit..
I choose my path.. I create my roads..
Fate is just like luck..
An unknown factor that I will make up for..
Until....... I played a game of fate..
When someone asked me to leave it to fate..
And now.. I have a new mindset..
I have no control.. Therefore.. I must be happy..
Since I can't be in control of anything that happens in my life..
I use to think..
If I dun do anything dangerous like walking underneath HDB blocks lest something falls..
My chance of dying will fall.. Now.. I heck care..
Drop jiu drop.. If meant to die..
Even if I avoid.. Car will also go off course and bang me down de..

This kinda carefree lifestyle is addicting.. No worries..
Just laugh and be real happy.. Like really happy.. Laugh without worries..
What's gonna happen.. will happen..
My current philosophy in life..
Until someone can prove me wrong.. This may well be permanent.. >.< Cuz it is so druglike addictive..

I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE A LEVELS ENDED!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOTS!!!!!

Life shall NEVER be the same again.. never......
I love my friends.. (You know who you are..)

P.S. My fren who is worrying about her looks.. You look really demure and innocent..
In short.. You Look Great!! :)
So No worries ok.. :)
Cheers.. >.<

Another page
carved upon my life at
12:31:00 AM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.