Flying Escapades..

Sunday, November 30, 2008

BASKETBALL LATER!!!
Hope the stupid rain will stop..
Always rain when I wanna run or basketball.. RAWRRR!!!

Have been seriously unfit..
Go out walk walk awhile also tired..
Such a disgrace to scouts..
Having walk 80km in 2 days.. I should conquer walking with ease..
Think its my lousy sitting posture added to my flat foot that makes things worse..
Sianz...
Should die young.. Then dun have to suffer the pain of old age.. >.<
Like at an age of 55 would be best.. lol..
If I can make sure that happens naturally..
I won't marry.. or that will be like so bad to my wife.. -.-"...
Hmm.. oh well.. Rain's stopping.. wheee....

Paintball's been called off btw.. Lack of ppl going.. Saad...
Was so freaking looking forward to it..
Sianz.. Wonder if I can gather enough ppl outside class to go ma..
Hmmmm.....
Realised Jing Li going in on 28th jan too..
So is damien..
So is my tuition friend..
So is shawn..
Not bad.. Can die together..
Still can't get over how such a special day would have been made into my enlistment date...
ITS THE THIRD DAY OF LUNAR NEW YEAR FOR GOD SAKE!!!! OMG OMG!!!!
MY ANG BOW!! MY GOOOOD FOOOOD!!!! :( :( :(
And imagine me being botak on that day.. Kns..
Talk about black new year.. zzzzzz.....
Not gonna complain la.. >.<

Go vaccuum house first..
Blog more when I get back from Bball-ing.. :)

Forgetting the messages on msn and sms is impossible...

Another page
carved upon my life at
2:31:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.