
Friday, November 28, 2008
Cleared my room and it looked cleaner abit..
Meaning it ain't fully cleared yet..
Cuz I was soo lethargic, plus I was watching Heroes..
Can't believe Sylar is a nice guy.. It is his ability that makes him that way..
Shows us how sometimes ppl are not totally at fault for what they are doing..
They have impulses and all.. And show us not to judge a book by its cover..
Linderman was a hoax like I foresaw.. And Matt's dad came out..
I kinda guessed that too..
But all in all.. I am still at episode 5 for season 3..
Can't wait to catch more..
Anyway.. Went for "class" BBQ just now..
It was like "2/5 of class" BBQ... -.-"..
Thanks Lionel for planning..
Shirlene for helping and Alvin for turning up cuz u are her bf..
Thanks Claudia for insisting in helping to cook though the foood are hmmm.. Abit indian.. -.-
Thanks Fiona for aiding Claudia..
Thanks Leo for accompanying me down and to return 20cents to toilet uncle..
Thanks Joel ermm for offering to do your tornado kick to kill the bugs..
Thanks Steph for helping me finish my Carlsberg Beer.. And carrying the remaining two cans home..
Hahaha.. Had a great time anyway.. Except for the walk to the toilet..
Was like from school gate to kovan's toilet..
And my stomach was like "OMG!! Time to let those bomb fly.."
I tahan until gonna die liddat sia.. Then I realised.. Jialat.. Wallet not with me..
Thats why have to walk back again.. -.-"..
I honest k.. Told the uncle will return him de..
Also learnt that when u are out, and u feel like u needa shit..
It is crazy to be wearing a pair of high cut converse shoes..
I swear I nearly died while taking it off..
Oh well.. Bought Beer to drink but somehow everyone wanted to leave an hour earlier than planned.
So bo pian..
Alvin drank like 2 cans.. Siao sia.. I can't even cope one.. -.-"..
Sorry shirlene.. I not bad influence k.. Thought can slowly drink and share.. :(
Dunno why all suddenly wanna go home.. Like kena fly kite liddat.. -.-
Reached home and like omg.. My stomach was super painful again.. On the cab also..
Dunno why... Think its the fire..
My stomach cannot get too hot.. Or will have stomachache.. And super painful ones at that.. -.-
So cuz I stand at the BBQ pit.. The heat just nice beside my stomach.. Wa.. Die.. LOL!!
No pics for prom at the moment..
Shall watch heroes for now.. :)
Cheers..
I don't wanna be like this, I just want to let you know.
That everything that I hold in, is everything I can't let go..
carved upon my life at 12:53:00 AM