Flying Escapades..

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Just blogging.. for blogging sake..
Talking to my ex..
Explained things to her..
Feeling guilty..
She is nice and understanding..
Pretty and cute..
Someone who doesn't deserved to be hurt..
And I was just a bad bf.. Haishzz..
I did my best to not break.. I did my best..
But not doing so would be being an ass..
I had no choice..
Didn't wanna hurt her but I still did in the end..

Trying to get her to forget me...
Telling her to move on instead of waiting for this worthless guy..
Dunno why.. Both my exs still like me.. One whom I had in sec 4..
Never go out alone.. Did nothing.. not even hold hands..
And then I broke up..
Dunno how she can still tell me she still like me now..
Feel evil..
But I can't help it..
Not when my heart has flown out of the window and place itself in someone else's care..
Ok.. Am freaking tired now..
4.38am is like an insane hour..
Date tml at 11am.. KNS!! late liao..
Talk more tml..

You never cease to make me amaze me..

Another page
carved upon my life at
4:24:00 AM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.