
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Just a quick update about my progress in As..
GP was ok.. Like had 6 arguments for AQ but then wasted 30 mins on summary..
So only had the other 30 mins to do the 4 questions in Passage B, 5 vocabs question and a 3 paragraphed AQ.. -.-"..
Dunno how well it was.. Hope I can get a B.. A seems so far..
Essay was done with question number 2..
How impt are dreams.. Talked alot..
7 long paragraphs.. With small handwriting, I finished 3 pages.. Alot is alot.. Scared no enough examples cited..
But at least I know I did my best..
As with History on friday..
Today was H1 Math.. My BEST subject..
Studied for it like for the longest time in my 2 years in SR..
Paper was ok.. More difficult than expected..
Demanded more thinking about how to apply formula instead of just applying it..
More challenging in that sense lor.. Cuz not so straight-forward..
A is still within reach until I screwed up a question..
Think I press wrongly and got a process data wrong..
Just like that.. Whole question gone..
14 marks just flew away..
AND SHITTY thing is that even Mr Cheu said.. Alot ppl dunno how to do, I did it within a matter of mins..
Cuz it was like last question and I only had 15 mins left..
Managed to solve and apply what the question wants..
Until I realised that I got the mean wrong for the probability question..
Now.. I have lost 27 marks..
73 marks left..
If I am careless or if they raise the bar..
I confirm B..
If both happens..
C is a possibility too..
I feel so screwed..
That 14 marks would have assured beyond a doubt, an A..
Emo-ed like shit for very long..
Thx Joel for listening to my whining and complaints..
Thx Ryan for trying to use your unusual way of trying to force me to stop emo-ing..
Appreciate it.. I will still work hard and see how things are next week..
After all.. it is the most crucial week next week.. With all 3 H2s taking up the whole week..
After next week..
I would only have 1 paper left..
FREAKING 8 days to study for it.. 13th is second last paper..
21st is last paper..
Not bad right? And Jason ends on 13th.. Wth..
Haishzz.. Just felt that there is this huge loss, esp when the As could have easily been mine..
And I am in risk of losing it..
I am like wtf? Another thing that got me dulan was also how the want us to use suitable approximation but gave N as 40..
We have always been taught that N is large when its more than 50..
Though they did say more than 30 was the previous syllabus, our questions from prelim, other school paper and previous exams all are over 50 de..
And cuz of that I used binomial again cuz i thought N still small. wth..
Liddat 4 marks gone..
Haishzzz.. pain pain pain.. Felt like dying just now..
The sense of loss seems so familiar..
Fate really really loves to play around with me man.. Let me get so close to it and can get it..
Then lose it.. Haishzzz.. Sucks man..
All right la.. All those still A level-ing(which means all of u), Good luck and All the best..
Let's charge and do our best.. :)
Oh btw.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM!!!!! :)
Thank you for supporting me all these years.. Gonna work hard and give u a good life..
They say a child is a million dollar investment..
I dunno if u have invested a million in me..
But I will definitely return your investment tenfold... Thats a promise..
carved upon my life at 10:57:00 PM