
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Just some stuff before I go to sleep since its like nearly 2am in the morning..
Future passwords shall be, most of the time, be on a previous password protected post..
People who don't know the pass and wanna read.. SMS me or tag me..
I will try my best to let you into the post.. :)
Dead tired..
Just watched 跑吧,孩子
The theme song is super nice.. Called 拥有
Some parts are like just so real..
Kns.. Mum kpkb like now.. Make me super irritated..
Keep it short...
Met different kind of people in my recent travel to and fro my tuition venues..
Saw this elderly couple alight at Seng Kang mrt station..
The old granny was like having difficulties and the old grandpa was patiently helping her and waiting for her..
So romantic and sweet know..
Then there was this stupid boy who irritated me.. At compass point..
Was there just now to get dinner before going joel's house to teach him math and study GP..
That idiot.. is either plain blind or rude or just deserves a whacking..
My finger was already on the open button.. He saw it.. And still purposely fight for it when it's already there..
I mean like wtf man.. U think the door will open so long for a piece of shit like you?
Of cause my pressing le right..
He felt it le.. know le.. Still continue pushing me into the corner..
And mind you.. The elevator wasn't that crowded till we needa squeeze..
I got so irritated and disgusted with his behaviour that I removed my hand forcefully and said..
Retard under my breath.. He is lucky the lift quite alot of ppl..
Or I did twist his arm for being an ass..
For being rude and just being a prick..
Who the freaking hell does that?
Will any of you do such a thing?
Don't say I flare up easily.. Cuz I didn't.. I wanted to ask him whats his problem..
But I decided to let it go.. Not gonna argue with a fat and rude boy..
And nor am I gonna waste time ranting on and on about someone so insignificant..
Not worth my time.. Though I would have loved to teach him a lesson for being so rude..
Oh well.. Good luck to you guys out there..
for GP on monday.. You know who You are.. all the best.. :)
carved upon my life at 1:48:00 AM