Flying Escapades..

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Man.. I am so freaking in love!!
Jason Mraz's songs are like soooo nice..
No matter how down I get.. His songs nvr fail to make me smile..
Its like soo uplifting.. The beat and all.. Like woah..
My voice range very near his also.. So can sing with my normal singing voice..
Current Favs are - Live High, Love for a child, If it kills me and The remedy...
Love for a child is a song about children who have it hard it life with divorced parents.. Etc..
Super touching..

Dunno what to blog liao.. hahahaha..
Can't wait for As to end.. Can start running again..
MAN!! I AM GETTING VERY VERY FAT!!! Like some pig..
Craps.. Not worried about my speed..
But I think my stamina must have gone down by quite a substantial amount man..
DIE!!!! zzzz... hahaha.. And just for some fun..
I gonna code the following.. See if u can guess it.. Tell me if u have got it but dun say it out k..

V Qhaab jung gb fnl nalzber.. Vg ernttl frrzf gung fur unf fbzrbar ryfr va ure urneg..
Ohg jung pna V qb? V bayl xabj gung zl urneg vf fgvyy jvgu ure..
Srry fb urycyrff..

K.. There is one very obvious clue.. So yeah.. All the best. And tell me if u decoded this..
Its level one skill for decoding.. Yup..

Another page
carved upon my life at
11:45:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.