Flying Escapades..

Monday, November 10, 2008

Man.. I feel so screwed..
I dun think I will get my A..
Its like a C grade exam script that I handed up..
With History getting a C(if I am lucky), and H1 math possibly losing an A..
My outlook looks bleak..
Tml's econs.. I am chionging until I get an A..
IT MUST be an A!
There is no 2 ways about it.. After the 2.5k I spent on tuition in the span of about 2 months..
I needa repay my mum with an A..
And of cuz the pay I get from army needs to go back to her..
I feel bad from taking so much..
And all she is wishing is for me to stop using the bloody com..
And to work hard and go to the uni..
I feel freaking guilty.. Especially after yesterday..
From henceforth..
I am banning myself from the com until thursday is over.. 13th..
Then the next 8 days from then.. I will strive to make paper 5 of lit the best that I have..
To get the ABC or ABB.. There's still hope.. I MUST MAKE IT!!!!!!!
What with insane history, math and lit paper.. I will still make it.. I must.....

P.S. Readership of my private blog is up to 5.. hahaha.. Not bad for a start.. You ppl know who you are.. one of you only knows the first pass though.. >.<

"Well all I really wanna do is love you, a kind much closer than friends use."




Came across this song thx to patson..
He of all ppl will know how much this song means since he has little commentaries that I can identify with..
In fact, all but one thing he mentioned I can identify with..
Yeah.. Patson.. This song is for you and me and all those who understand it..
Like really feel it.. YEAH!!

About a girl - The academy is...

One song about a girl
I can't breathe when I'm around her
I'll wait here everyday
In case she'll scratch the surface

She'll never notice


I'm not in love
This is not my heart
I'm not gonna waste these words
About a girl



Last night I knew what to say
But you weren't there to hear it
These lines so well rehearsed

Tongue tied and overloaded
You never notice


I'm not in love
This is not my heart
I'm not gonna waste these words
About a girl

I'm not in love
This is not your song
I'm not gonna waste these words
About a girl


To be loved, to be loved
What more could you ask for
To be loved, to be loved
Everyone wants
To be loved, to be loved
What more could you ask for
To be loved, to be loved
Everyone...

I'm not in love
This is not my heart
I'm not gonna waste these words

I'm not in love
This is not my heart
I'm not gonna waste these words
About a girl

I'm not in love
This is not your song
I'm not gonna waste these words
About a girl


I identify with this song quite abit..
Though the MV isn't entirely what I imagined it to be..
But then if you notice the start of the song sang..
"one song about a girl"
then the chorus sang.. "'I'm not in love, this is not your song.."
Who can understand what it means?
Its easy to know the diff.. but who understand it?
As in truly understand and feel its meaning..

Thx Patson.. This part is for you..
regarding your latest post about your daydream..
True frens stick to the end.. Trust me on that..
I never had much true frens to begin with.. look at the amount of frens I have..
U always say you envy my ability to make frens and understand them..
But how many are true frens? Look at my year 1 in JC..
You should know best.. Emo at a corner.. Even after june..
And forfeiting my Promos even..
Who came and stretched out his hands and said, "come.. I will help u out of this mess.." ?
(Amelia.. you are lucky to have wanyin.. You should know that..)
I tell you.. Some things are just too one way.. Not that I mind..
Its about helping my frens in need.. Thats my philosophy..
I adopt the gangster way of treating frens.. "凡事都讲仪器.."
But how many return that?
Its not about the amount of frens u make..
Its about the impact u have made in their lives..
And for personal sector, the number of true frens u have..

You say we are all leaving..
I say no.. We are just taking a different path..
Some will leave and forget..
Some will try to hang on but lose it anyway..
But there are these few ppl..
Who will never leave.. And trust me.. I am first up on that list..
Funny ain't it? Me and you.. The two loggerheads in PW..
The shepherd and sheep in church..
The two most stubborn ppl.. (More of one stubborn fren who doesn't wanna admit he is wrong and the other equally strong-headed in wanting to set his argument across, not giving in to unreasonableness.. Both unwilling to let ground.. Both adopting the zero-sum mentality..)
And now what? Dun forget.. My A-level to do list have you in it..
Other than the one where i fly to phuket..
Paint ball shooting..
Night cycling..
Overnight fishing..
Treetop hike..
Etc etc etc etc etc etc etc....

If I retain.. Then its the two of us again..
If I dun.. The probability I needa retake "A"s as private candidate is like 0.9999? (Assuming I failed to fail one on purpose.. And just in case u dunno.. probability at 1 means it is a confirmed happening event..)
Then like I said.. The weekends are when I leave camp and mug..
It will be teaching math and econs..
You on history and GP..
Lit? We will just argue until the cow comes home..(And who says we don't have the calibre to understand that phrase? >.<)
And then get that A..

So fret not.. If I retain..
I will get the golds(100,200 and 400) for sports day and qualify for track meet finals..
Then we can cash in the rest of the time for As.. :)
Doesn't seem like a bad prospect eh? >.<
For now.. I will just decide whether to fail based on thursday's history..
So dun go emoing about some train ride..
We don't just take the train once..
We take it as long as we live in singapore..(just to fit into your analogy/daydream..)
So chill.. :)

Another page
carved upon my life at
5:41:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.