
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Ok..Short post before bathing and then zonking out.....
Prom was kinda boring I had to admit..
But it was the pics, the laughter over conversations and the fact that I get to see many ppl dressed up like super prettily and handsomely..
Gonna miss everyone...
Will talk more about prom after getting the pics..
Went Arena after Prom..
Can't believe that I actually went clubbing.. -.-"..
Dun ask me why.. Cuz I wun tell u.. :)
Oh well.. enjoyed myself thoroughly..
I actually danced.. Think I am going crazy..... -.-"...
Shared cab with wei kang, lydia and shawn(J1)...
Reached Claudia's place.. Stupid Leo telling ghost story..
Then see me at gate ask me speak.. Cuz he scared.. wth.... -.-
talk cock till like 5 plus.. Chatted with Aqidah with Lionel eavesdropping..
Died at near 6.. Woke up at 9.50am due to some stupid construction noise.. damn it..
Went Leo's house to bathe and change..
Then went makan at Swensen!! hahaha.. Plaza Singapura de..
Tried Chicken Baked Rice due to some ppl's recommendation and wow.. it was good..
Heard Airport one better.. gonna go try it one day.. >.<
Went Minds cafe and played stupid games till 6pm..
Went back and camwhored just a little bit at claudia's place before we headed home..
I went to Leo's house to get my stuff..
And left after a few rounds of PSP-gaming and eating dinner at his house..
Thus after many days of 3 to 4 hours sleep with 2 days before prom sleeping at 5 and waking at 8 plus..
1 day before prom sleepin at 7 and waking at 11..
And after prom sleeping at 6 and waking at 9..
Not to mention that I have been sleeping late ever since the last lit paper.. -.-"...
Am seriously having a GIGANTIC sleep debt.. Dunno when paying..
Skarly can only pay by dying.. LOL!!!
Oh well.. Stop here for now..
Shall get pics from those ppl I took pic with and then blogged more then.. :)
Cheers..
Gratz to Prom King Thomas and Prom Queen Victoria!!
Things have finally come to an end.. perhaps we can exist as frens..
All the best to you anyway.. Having learnt much from you, I thank you...
carved upon my life at 10:08:00 PM