
Friday, November 28, 2008
Ok.. Post abit.. Since I dun have time left..
Needa leave for airport cuz my sis is flying to Cambodia for some Overseas CIP..
Needa go at any moment so I thought I did blog first..
Got date for lunch tml.. So cannot be late.. Means must sleep early..
Yup.. By the time I get back.. I just wanna head to bed..
Today's boring.. Slacked at home the whole day..
Glupped down the remaining of Heroes and am waiting for next tuesday when the new episode comes out..
Went school at 5 plus after passing Patson his shoes and the play ticket that we gonna watch tml..
Cleared locker and emo-ed about for awhile..
Gonna miss the place where so many bonds were made, broken, lost and damaged..
Dunno what to say.. Talked to security uncle for awhile.. Forgot what his name le..
Uncle William is it.. the chinese one la..
Oh well.. Bon Voyage to all the dance ppl going to sydney..
Felicia Lim, Felicia Heng and Rebecca.. Do take care k! :)
Enjoy yourself too.. :)
What I would do to be with you....
carved upon my life at 10:59:00 PM