Flying Escapades..

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Okok.. ANOTHER post!!! >.<
Dunno why I so high.. hahaha.. Maybe its cuz of this song i am gonna intro..
My ex intro-ed me de.. Its like so so so so cute and so so sweet..
Its called!!

1,2,3,4 by Plain White T's..

1-2
1-2-3-4

Give me more loving than I’ve ever had
Make it all better when I’m feeling sad
Tell me I’m special even though I know I’m not
Make me feel good when I hurt so bad
Barely getting mad
I’m so glad I found you
I love being around you

You make it easy
Its as easy as 1 2 1 2 3 4
There’s only one(1) thing to(2) do
Three(3) words for(4) you
(I love you) I love you
There’s only one way to say
Those three words
That’s what I’ll do
(I love you) I love you

Give me more loving from the very start
Piece me back together when I fall apart
Tell me things you never even tell your closest friends
Make it feel good when I hurt so bad
You’re the best that I’ve had
And I’m so glad I found you
I love being around you

You make it easy
It’s easy as 1 2 1 2 3 4
There’s only one(1) thing to(2) do
Three(3) words for(4) you
(I love you) I love you
There’s only one way to say
Those three words
That’s what I’ll do
(I love you) I love you
(I love you) I love you

You make it easy
It’s easy as 1 2 1 2 3 4
There’s only one(1) thing to(2) do
Three(3) words for(4) you
(I love you) I love you
There’s only one way to say
Those three words
That’s what I’ll do
(I love you) I love you
(I love you) I love you
1-2-3-4
I love you
(I love you) I love you

For those who didn't catch it though I bracket it..
They sang.. "There’s only 1 thing 2 do 3 words 4 you"
All 1,2,3,4 is inside.. So cute right.. >.<
Next song is incomplete.. Its just nice.. So enjoy.. :)

Incomplete - Backstreet Boys

Empty spaces fill me up with holes
Distant faces with no place left to go
Without you within me I can't find no rest
Where I’m going is anybody’s guess

I tried to go on like I never knew you
I’m awake but my world is half asleep
I pray for this heart to be unbroken
But without you all I’m going to be is incomplete

Voices tell me I should carry on
But I am swimming in an ocean all alone
Baby, my baby
It’s written on your face
You still wonder if we made a big mistake

I tried to go on like I never knew you
I’m awake but my world is half asleep
I pray for this heart to be unbroken
But without you all I’m going to be is incomplete

I don’t mean to drag it on, but I can’t seem to let you go
I don’t wanna make you face this world alone
I wanna let you go (alone)

I tried to go on like I never knew you
I’m awake but my world is half asleep
I pray for this heart to be unbroken
But without you all I’m going to be is incomplete

Incomplete


Another page
carved upon my life at
10:24:00 AM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.