Flying Escapades..

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Okok.. Today rocks.. But lets talk about yesterday first..
Forgot to add last night that I went for buffet!!! >.<
Wa.. Stuff until like siao.. Got unagi(my fav), clams.. etc etc...
I was even thinking.. Jialat..
FAT le!! cuz Sunday go my grandma house eat alot..
Then yesterday eat alot also..
But oh well.. It was super nice.. Gonna bring my frens there!!
Right? I promise u le right? One of my reader.. Heh...

Today was best la..
Went to shop for Prom stuff..
Went there at 11.. Shopped around and KIV-ed some nice shops..
Spoke to this tailoring guy.. $220 for tailored coat and pants..
Not bad price sia.. He even let me try one of his other customer's cutting de..
Abit small but wear liao really wooots..
Can see the figure like freaking obvious cuz its like cut down to size kind..
Went for tuition at like 2.. Reached at 2.15 and realised my tuition teacher will be late..
She said only will reach at 3.30.. WOAH!!!
I was like omg omg omg..
I am soo tired.. let me sleep/sun-tan at the pool ba..
I slept at 4 plus am last night and woke up at 9am..
Cuz my mum insisted I help hang clothes... >.<
Anyway.. Tuition-ed like half dead.. Absorbed like nearly nothing.. -.-"..

After tuitioned went back to fareast to look for prom stuff again..
Oh yeah.. Did I mentioned? I met soo many ppl..
Desmond - the guy I hated in sec school.. Many ppl hated his guts anyway..
But I couldn't stand him and made it known.. So I got all the shit.. -.-
Wei Qian and Wei Li - Track girls..
Some J1s from SRJC..
Zenda - SAJC fren(J1)
Sabrina - ZHSS fren
Like got more.. But cannot remember now..

Oh well.. Anyway.. Went back and tried..
Leo got his first.. Got this cute and pretty girl helping him..
I was like "Wa.. Leo sooo lucky.. >.<"
Then I went to the other shop.. And she popped over..
Cuz It was still the same owner.. Different stalls only..
WA!! She help me put on my bow tie..
Came until like super close.. like hugging sia... >.<
Its like face to face kind... My heart just felt like it stopped..
Super cute.. and super pretty!!! And she's like the super active kind..
Both Leo and I kept laughing.. Over diff things..
But oh well.. She just made my day.. Like totally..
Found out she is 16.. O level student.. East Spring Sec..
Then she still thinking whether to go poly or JC..
Pursuing Arts course if JC too.. Cool man..
I spent like alot more time than Leo cuz I became her guinea pig, in a sense..
Kept asking me to try different stuff.. But oh well.. It was fun..
Think spent more than an hour there sia!!! HAHAHA!!
Think going back on friday.. Buy shoes and belt if I cannot borrow/find one.. :)

Thats like everything today.. :)
Gratz to wanyin, audrey, yvonne, pau boon and many many other ppl who end A levels today..
GO Spread your wings and fly man.. >.<
Mine on the other hand is on friday.. Saaad Face...(another thing from "Muster Cheef"..)
hahaha.. oh well.. For bio ppl.. ALL THE BEST!!!!!
CHEEERS!!!!

Another page
carved upon my life at
10:45:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.