
Monday, November 24, 2008
Quick blog..
Ate with ah ma.. :)
Had this nice nice chicken rice..
Was super tired since I slept at 3am.. and woke up 8am..
And great.. I can't sleep early tonight too.. have to accomplish something by tonight..
For me to know.. For you to dun even bother finding out..
Went back to kovan after that..
Met up with Wei En and his gf, Zhen Wen..
Also there is his classmate and our basketball mate, Edwin..
There is another classmate that I met for the first time.. Wei Qiang..
Another 2 ppl are maplestory friends..
Met them for the first time though.
Zhi Lie and Vincent a.k.a. Guo Jie..
Chionged Pool like 4 freaking hours.. Super nice.. :)
Sang Happy Birthday song to Wei En....
Ate cake and did some stunts.. >.<
Super funny.. They laugh till siao..
After that daytona awhile.. Went shop abit at heartland mall..
Super paiseh.. Wanted to get something..
Then popular have but dun like design but dun dare say no cuz the guy still help to open and see if it can fit..
Wei En super thick skin just bring back to shelf and say we dun need it..
Got it anyway..
And then played Lan at Netforce for like 2.5 hours..
Super fun.. :)
Okok.. Stop for now.. Important stuff I needa do.. Cheers..
carved upon my life at 12:40:00 AM