
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Saturday...
Woke up at 10.10..
Snoozed till 10.30..
Then met Elsa(Secondary school fren.. She's my Mei..) on bus 25 cuz she is 2 bus stops down...
Wei Wei wasn't late.. We were.. >.<
By bit ba..
"Played" Hide-and-Seek at Fairpice Extra..
Found Wei Wei in the end..
LOL!!
Walked around abit and ate at foodcourt since its healthier and cheaper.. HAHAHA!!
Talked and talked.. And chat and chat until 1..
Left them at 1 to head down to orchard..
Did something stupid..
Cuz I know I just missed the orchard bound train and the jurong bound train was coming..
I thought I did take to yio chu kang(the next stop towards jurong) to catch the next orchard bound train..
KNS!!
My train reached Yio Chu Kang.. I saw the other side train leaving!!
I WAS LIKE WA!! OMG OMG OMG!!
In the end, I made myself later by at least 10 mins..
LOL!! Reached orchard and met my close fren(A)..
Bought cake and went down to celebrate another close fren(B)'s mum's birthday..
Wa lao.. U know where ma.. At tanglin mall sia.. The dunno what hotel..
Freaking ex one.. -.-"..
Went to eat at Don with close fren(A).. Close fren(B), her sis and her cousin came out shopping..
Joined them... and walked around..
LOL!! Dun need too detailed la..
Walk walk walk.. talk talk talk...
After that left them(Close fren B and family.. and went to Far East to shop with (A).. lol..
Then accompany her to Boon Keng to meet her parents..
Waited for awhile and chatted about some stuff...
Then I went to NLB for Musical/Play..
Snow White.. Super funny with a great many satires made about singapore government..
Think those ang mohs could have been lost at many a times..
The Songs were like WA!! Live somemore.. maybe one day can join acting scene.. hahaha..
Went to Harris at Chijmes..
Dunno how spell la.. but yeah.. Got a drink..
Tried cocktail- "Singapore Sling"(fren's one) and some speciality thingy(fren's one also..)
I got vodka.. Kinda nice.. >.<
Took cab home cuz it was kinda late.. lol!
If I have money.. I think I would drank alot more..
Wanna see how I would be like drunk.. -.-
Oh well.. Next time then.. :)
For now cheers.. Got lotsa to do tml..
NITEZ WORLD!!! :)
carved upon my life at 2:09:00 AM