Flying Escapades..

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Short post before I leave to meet patty!!! hahaha.. ooops.. Dun kill me..
Caught Madagascar.. Super funny.. I swear its like almost every min can laugh kind..
Thank you for those who invited me though I felt out.. -.-

Nothing much to say..
Was in deep thoughts thru some part of the window shopping that we did..
Pardon me ok?
Am totally ok now.. hahaha....
History was quite a nice paper.. Though i think I answered one of them wrongly..
Damn it.. And I had a cold.. Dunno why..
Must be the rain.. Ended up wasting AT Least 15 mins wiping my nose.. clearing it.. etc..
Btw.. My future password for wordpress will be my O level index number.. Yup..
Gtg bathe now.. Cheers guys..
And thank you again.. For those who made my day yesterday.. >.<

Another page
carved upon my life at
10:11:00 AM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.