
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Since I have so much time burning 75 disc of info by tml(more like tonight..)
And each disc takes at least 5 mins.. Liddat win le..
6.25 hours.. And now nearing 3am.. I am still stuck at the 3rd one...
Why? My sister hogging com for one whole freaking hour..
Say got impt things do, still play facebook..
Wtf man..
So liddat win liao..
I just started.. -.-"..
Disc just popped out.. brb...
Back.. My eye like already so black as of today..
Then still needa kena deprived of sleep.. Sianz...
Oh yeah.. Talk about today(yesterday)..
I was awoken up at 9.10.. by my father's voice..
It was the most bizarre.. Cuz he asked me to go downstairs quick..
Say what mummy ask me go down help push car...
I was like HUH?!!
I replied in chinese,"Is this your idea of a joke? Always liddat de leh!!"
He laughed and said it was super serious..
Then he left, leaving a trail of orders.. Like come down now and bring your keys..
I look out of the corridor..
Really see the van being "resuscitated" by my neighbour's car..
I took my specs and keys.. and rushed down..
Somehow the resuscitation failed..
Lousy CPR.. Must have failed First Aid test during training.. >.<
Oh well.. So left push lor..
Wa.. We push the car.. Faster and faster..
Like i starting to go striding speed liao then it came back to life..
WOOOTS!!
It was insane to be so tired and yet to be running..
Slept at 4.45 u see.. -.-"..
Anyway.. Went queensway and bought my shoes with Patson..
Then went to the prom place..
WALKED by the SUPER SUPER LONG WAY!!
Omg.. So crazy can.. But that place is really pretty in the night.. :)
Hope everyone will enjoy it..
Ate at macs after leaving at 9..
Passed something to fren and reached home.. :)
Thats about all.. Sianz.. The thing still got sooo long... -.-
carved upon my life at 2:43:00 AM