
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Alright..
I shall make it short since I purposely came online to blog..
HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY JIAWENN!!!!!!!!
LOL!! Hope you will ermmm be very blessed in this 18th year of yours..
May you be happy always and find will and perseverance to fight on even if you are facing something seemingly impossibly difficult to conquer..
May you keep that innocence(i think) of yours and ermmm scale greater heights in a university course that you will want to be in..
Thanks for being a friend and i apologise if I have been ermmm irrational and irritating at times..
You know what I mean..
Alrighty.. Enjoy your day tml and Happy Sweet 18.. :)
Oh yeah.. And keep off smoking and drinking.. >.<
Cheerios..
Anyway.. I just came back from a filling dinner at Manhattan Fish Market..
Second time there.. Kinda love the service more than the food.. Yup..
Twilight was nice.. But I can imagine how fans of the book would be complaining about how some impt parts were left out..
Just like how I did when Harry Potter came out in the movies..
Especially from the third one onwards..
Probably gonna get the whole set to read like I planned to.. Its just hell ex at a solid 132 bucks..
Bout 30 plus dollars per book if u divide accordingly..
Oh well.. We shall see about it.. :)
Personally.. I think the best book-turned-to-movie ever produced and directed was the Lord of the Rings Trilogy..
Captured everything that the book mentioned and the epic fighting scenes were practically directly "poured out" from the book..
HAIL LOTR!!! HAIL GANDALF!!!
Oh yeah.. I think I may be starting work officially on wednesday, depending on how things go.. Have already worked for 2 days..
Gotten a pay of 70 bucks for one of them like i mentioned..
The other still has part 2 waiting for me on monday..
Tuesday will see a round 2 of the 70 bucks job since its only a little bit of work left..
Gonna earn that 40 to 50 bucks in half a day and then wednesday will come the real work..
Ok.. Am freaking tired le.. Cheeeers.. :)
Happy Birthday to the birthday girl again.. :)
One more month left.. Thats 31 days..
To be precise 30 days and 21 hours and 15 mins from now.. :S
carved upon my life at 2:28:00 AM