Flying Escapades..

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Am back home now..
Earned 30 bucks in the morning.. Supposedly given 50 bucks..
But cuz my aunt is like working hard and I was supposed to work free..
I forced 20 bucks back.. Dun want demean her also.. Yeah...
8am to 1pm ok la.. >.<
6 bucks per hour..
Worked my butt off from 1pm to 4pm, earning me another $42.50..
It was the usual climbing up and down again.. -.-"..
But oh well.. Went buy my army specs which is i swear in God's name..
HORRENDOUS!! I feel like an army personnel even with my hair on.. -.-"..
Think I will be complete once I shave off my hair..
Only prob is shave outside or inside.. >.<
2 bucks inside..
Prob about 3 or 4 bucks outside.. See first ba.. >.<

Went orchard to settle some stupid stuff then KFC-ed at Boon Keng with family before heading home..
And yup.. Tml will be super free.. >.<
I dunno what to do man.... See how things go ba.. Yup.. :)

Someone!! Please ask me out!! >.<
29 days, 3 hours and 35 mins.. Sianz...

Another page
carved upon my life at
8:15:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.