Flying Escapades..

Friday, December 12, 2008

Couldn't be online for awhile..
Will be flying off to Phuket tml at 9am..
Mixed feelings about this trip..
Especially when I am like very sick now..

Just had chalet btw..
Musical chalet..
Had loads of fun playing cranium..
Went for night cycling too...
Cycled to changi village..
Played XBox.. Talked abit and stuff..
Wanted to catch the sunrise.. but then the place we were at couldn't see sunrise at all..
So wasted lor..
Super tired.. Had loads of fun la.. so yeah..
I shall go sleep now..
Been feeling freaking weak.. Like gonna die liddat..
Cheers.. If this is somehow my last post..
Then all the best for A level results.. :)

What should one do when one is unsure of his feelings?

Another page
carved upon my life at
10:33:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.