Flying Escapades..

Monday, December 1, 2008

Going Zouk in 5 mins.. After this blog post..
Wonder how will it be like.. Dun think i am gonna dance.. zzzz...
So weird.. Dun think wrong k..
I just going there to drink..
Not pick up girls(Hopefully..) >.<

Going find Amelia with Wanyin tml.. Lunch!!! :)
Lookie lookie forward to it.. Wooots..
Then most probably go patty's house.. YAY!!
Then wednesday go collect money from school!!!
Then out for movie with sec school frens.. :) :)
Thursday badminton most probably and thats all I have planned up till..
Jio me out anyone? Something fun please.. -.-

Had Badminton today.. Shirlene.. Sorry k..
We were kinda insensitive to ask u to come but make u feel left out..
Next time I play non-aggressive k? >.<
Helped out in shifting things from my Boon Keng house..
Gonna hand over house soon le.. Zzzz..
Die also must buy back that area one day.. For my parents.. :)
I swear I have perspired the most in the past 2 months today..
Badminton plus insanely heavy stuff..
Whew.. Party time!!! Tatas for now.. Cheers..


Quote "Once friends, still friends, Forever friends.." Unquote..

Another page
carved upon my life at
10:31:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.