Flying Escapades..

Friday, December 26, 2008

Hmmm.. Christmas this year was spent uniquely at Wei En's place..
To put it basically.. We had loads of fun.. Drinking Vodka with other added juices..
Played sparklers and ran around like mad chasing each other with spray cans that expel "snow"..
I can't believe I actually sprint 3 times that day..
Worse thing was I was hampered by my jeans..
Couldn't stride for nuts.. But oh well.. They had to resort to lowdown tricks twice..
Before they could get me.. LOL!!
Bluff me say friend eye kena the snow..
Ask me dun play le.. That one I was so ready.. I just ran off again.. and hid..
Second time I didn't expect to kena sabo..
Twice somemore.. Stupid Jeremy even sprayed me on my back when I was like without my shirt..
OMG can..
The whole night was spent majhonging singing along to the guitar and playing games..
Super fun..
I left at 7.30am.. Cuz I had work today..
Just earned 70 bucks for 8 hours of work.. >.<
But its no easy feat.. I only had one hour of sleep..
And somehow I was also given the more difficult part of the job..

We were hired to do a stock check on the inventory that a company has..
I actually spent more than 50% of my time in the air by stepping on the metal bars.. Omg..
Oh well.. 70 bucks was kinda worth it since it spreads out to be $8.75 per hour..
Perspire like siao also.. Especially me.. someone who perspire super easily..
Gonna finish some unfinished work and earn 40 bucks on tuesday next week.. >.<
Gonna have a job for a month before going to army..
Figure an extra 1.2k in cash wun hurt.. >.<
Oh right..
Am freaking tired now.. What with the sprinting..
The fatigue and the need to balance in the air.. while doing stock checks..
Whew.. Oh right.. Shall stop here and sleep since I have an interview tml..
CYA JOEL!! :)

Another page
carved upon my life at
9:24:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.