Flying Escapades..

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Okok.. It was HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOEVIN!!! Lol.. Happy? >.<

Anyway, that was sunday.. Went out for movie on monday with my fren..
Yes Man was super hilarious.. This comedy/romance show..
Kinda nice la.. Rate it 3.5/5, cuz there were boring bits..
Went walking around also before movie and then arcaded..
And went into the pet shop.. Swooning over the cute dogs.. lol.. If that is the right word.. -.-
I was at Vivo btw.. hahaha..

Headed down to City Hall to meet my OBS frens..
Met Lin Qiang who was waiting for Lennon..
Exchanged numbers when my OBS fren came.. LOL!!
Had loads of fun playing Pool..
Eunice/I vs Shu Ting/Ke Yuan..
We lost.. Cuz I was soo noob.. And it was eunice's first time..
Ke Yuan was kinda ok ok.. Better than me in consistency I would say..
Skill wise.. May not neccesarily win me..
Arcaded also.. like again.. Then cuz bowling too crowded..
We sat and chatted at StarBucks.. for like 2 hours plus..
Kinda cool.. Home sweet home after that.. :)

Tuesday was work work work..
Helped my uncle shift his office..
It was a great deal of fun though..
Met Joel at 4 plus to go for interview..
Seems like a nice job.. Some call center job..
But then its performance base..
Means u can earn like 1.8k if u are really good.. And like only 700 if u suck..
Like the amount of calls u can make lor.. 25 to 38 cents per call..
See how ba.. I prefer pay by hour job.. Thinking of this 6 bucks per hour job.. :)
Met up with Musical pals and 2A03 frens for Christmas Partying at Mel Chew's house..
She's our lit teacher btw.. :)
Kinda fun... Had like 1/6 bottle of wine.. And talked about stuff..
After waiting with Joanna for her bus and going like till hougang CC.. I went home..

Woke up late today.. like at 11pm.. its 12.21pm now..
Supposedly have church invites.. But my mum has conveniently piled a load of housework for me..
Guess I may very well miss it..
Its at The Rock.. Like again.. My ex-church always poach other ppl's place.. LOL!!
Oh well.. See how then.. Blog more tonight or in a few nights time.. :)

















You can't lose what you never had..

Another page
carved upon my life at
12:10:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.