
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Fren caught me in this.. This is my sec school btw.. Who's free for countdown? Cuz I am damn free..
Was Hell late today..
Supposed to meet at 10.. Woke up at 11.15am.. like omg?
Anyway.. Went bowling.. Treated my OBS frens to 3 rounds of it.. Cost a hefty 40 bucks..
It was fun nevertheless..
All 3 games all over 100 points sia..
First game.. First try both go drain..
Total score - 128..
For your info.. I needed 3 strikes and 2 spares to achieve this..
Second game.. I got shitty.. By the 5th.. I was still like having a score of like 50 plus..
By the 10th.. I ballooned it to 103.. Impressive if u ask me..
Third game.. 1st try and 3rd try.. both 0 points..
Total score - 140..
I had to strike twice in a row and have 2 spares and another strike to attain this..
Even got a photo but its in my fren's phone..
I dunno where the heck the soccer ball is and how I got into such a position..
It looks hell cool though.. So I posted it.. >.<
And yeah.. It is obvious I am breaking the school rules by wearing full uniform and soccering.. -.-
ZHSS ppl will know what I mean.. >.<
I dunno how the heck I got that stupid grin on my face too.. -.-
carved upon my life at 11:29:00 PM